Karen, About Posting a Video

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat Karen, About Posting a Video

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Gayle Gayle 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

I wanted to see if I could do it .  (The only ones I have on file are snow scenes.  LOL).

First I tried PB & nothing posted except for a little icon of a film strip (?).

Then I went to TinyPic & the only thing I could do there is insert a link to the video.  That would have been OK except the post went to cyberspace or somewhere.  Did it again & same results.  Neither post showed up.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5272710 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Steve has posted videos….maybe he can give some advice.  Karen….you can email it to me and I can try to get it posted for you…..I did say “try”  lol  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5272798 Report Abuse
    luvmyb_b
    luvmyb_b
    Participant

Thanks for the effort you put into helping me with this, Gayle!  I tried everything I could think of with Photobucket.  I originally got that same little film strip myself.

Good idea, Charlene!  Maybe Steve can help with this.  I’m way too tired tonight to fuss with it, but maybe tomorrow I will send you an email with a link in it to my Photobucket page.  I’ll let you know when I do.

photo signature_3.gif
    NW Ohio
    Zn5

#5272808 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Sounds good Karen!  I got to thinking that Steve doesn’t use Photobucket, so his host site may be different than yours.  I also do not use PB, but I can still give it a try to share your video.  I will be on the lookout for your message.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5272818 Report Abuse
    steve232__nc
    steve232__nc
    Participant

I only use photobucket for videos lol. However I haven’t posted videos on this new site. I was able to on the old site and loved doing it. I may be wrong but I really don’t think we can on the improved site. After I do the comments in the picture post I’ll give it a shot in this thread but I have my doubts we can.

Community Team Member
    Find more about Weather in Wilkesboro, NC

#5272827 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Steve…..I thought you posted link a few weeks ago with hummingbirds on your Red Bee balm?

I found it….but it is from shutterfly

https://stevespicturegalleries.shutterfly.com/pictures/1966#

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5272831 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

testing Steve’s video

Oops….nevermind. LOL

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5272834 Report Abuse
    steve232__nc
    steve232__nc
    Participant

Yeah Charlene I posted a link to the video but I think Karen is trying to post the video itself on the site. I could on the old site but don’t think I can here. But I will give it a try.

Community Team Member

#5272836 Report Abuse
    steve232__nc
    steve232__nc
    Participant

I’ve tried every way I can think of but had no luck. I’m going to email Jill and see if its possible to post a video here but I’m doubting it more and more lol.

Community Team Member

#5272849 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Well, I missed Steve’s HB Video.  I could get the link to the video on here from Tinypic but the post never showed up although I submitted it 2 different times.

Let me try one more time.

http://tinypic.com/r/qzrtja/8View My Video[/URL]

Well, that one worked.  Now that I know how to post videos thru Tinypic. (Maybe)  You might be seeing more.  LOL

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Gayle Gayle.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.