Is your seed starting

Home Forums Gardening All About Seeds Is your seed starting

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by wilderness_NY_Z4 wilderness_NY_Z4 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    Participant

journal up to date.  I am trying very hard to do mine every day but I just finished updating my planting from the 4th and some of those seed have already germinated.  I really want to keep it good with the information I am putting in about each seed so I don’t have to look them up every year as many seed packets just don’t give all the information needed.

photo signature_3.gif

Community Team Member wildernessny@gmail.com

#5110491 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

No mine isn’t…as usual..lol  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5110498 Report Abuse
    luvmyb_b
    luvmyb_b
    Participant

I haven’t been at it long, Bette, but so far I am up to date.  Last year I kept my notes online.  This year, I have a notebook that I keep on the seedling table.  It makes it easier for me to add a note when I see something new is popping up.  Each year I seem to do something different, but I am glad that I have at least some notes to go by from years gone by.  I’m also going to try and do photo updates for each thing I grow too.

You are a busy lady so I can see how it could be hard for you to keep up with a journal.

PilgrimIndiansiggy photo PilgrimIndiansiggy.jpg
    Karen
    NW Ohio
    Zn5

#5110515 Report Abuse
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    Participant

I keep my transplanting in my daily journal that I take to the nursery but the planting and germination is on the computer and I just don’t take the time to sit down and do it after I finish planting for the day.

photo signature_3.gif

#5110685 Report Abuse
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

I am just starting mine..LOL.  I decided to take batter notes for this year as to my dates I start my seeds.  I couldn’t read what I had in my book for this year, and I did not keep it up much…naughty me.

SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

I gave up after the third week. I’m good at entering their start date then it’s all downhill from there.

Find more about Weather in Rochester, NY

#5110995 Report Abuse
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    wilderness_NY_Z4
    Participant

Wendy, so far so good with planting date and germination date.  Just finished recording this morning’s germination.

photo signature_3.gif

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.