ILuv, How was your first day back at your old office?

Home Forums Backyard Chat General ILuv, How was your first day back at your old office?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Resa_NS Resa_NS 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

joan1___Alabama
    Participant

Hope   you had a great day and the “old meanie”   didn’t give you a hard time your first day back.   Did you ever post pictures of the new building and your desk?

#5152153 Report Abuse
    ILUVCHICKODEES___MN
    ILUVCHICKODEES___MN
    Participant

I had to go to the “old office’ for one last day yesterday.  I had to do payroll and all the time cards came to that location yesterday.

TODAY IS THE DAY!  I can take pics with my phone  but I can’t post them with my laptop cuz the stupid disc is full and no mater how much stuff I delete, it still says it’s full.

My only option for now when I take pics is to send them to someone here… maybe Resa and if I promise  not to make her tator salad, she might post them for me…..  :)

#5152180 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

So today is the day!  Hope it is a great one, and just a hop, skip, and a jump down the road!  Stay in touch as to how things went the first day!

#5152211 Report Abuse
    Resa_NS
    Resa_NS
    Participant

Sure send them to me, and thank you for not making me eat your tator salad ;) you are so thoughtful!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.