How do I Upload a Photo?

Home Forums Birding Bird Pics How do I Upload a Photo?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by CatsBirds CatsBirds 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Birdy17
    Birdy17
    Participant

Hi!
    Can someone explain to me how to upload my photos to share on this new site? I am use to the uploads for the Challenges. I do not see where to upload a photo? Only to insert a photo but where do I get a URL# for it? I would like to use the site again but I need to know how.

Thanks,

Birdy17

#5262917 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

Hi Birdy… go to Community Help…there is all you need to know about photos… but you need a photo sharing program first… I use tinypic.com… many use Photobucket…. but go there and you will find out what you need to know… you can always ask any of us again if needed…

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5262919 Report Abuse
    Birdy17
    Birdy17
    Participant

Hi Catsbirds,
    Thanks so much for getting answering my question. I thought it would be a lot easier than that. I have been a B&B member for many years but I guess this will put an end to my uploading photos to the site. Thanks again.

Birdy17

#5262922 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

It’s not really hard once you get the hang of it.  I think Tinypic is easiest.  And you can also C&P directly from Facebook to here.

If you did the avatar you can do the photos.  LOL

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5262936 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

Birdy it really is easy… not hard at all…. go to tinypic… upload one of your photos… come here.  c then two ways to do a photo.. click on your photo.. right click, copy…and bring it here… or use the url with the little green tree located in the top line here.. very easy… don’t stop the photos.. the more the better.

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.