Hi there … I'm back …

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Hi there … I'm back …

This topic contains 36 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by GiddeyUp GiddeyUp 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    GiddeyUp
    GiddeyUp
    Blocked

Yup, it’s me …

I saw the other Post and I’d like to answer some of U individually, but on the chance of getting blocked again, maybe I better not … smiley23

I’m going to check into it …

Before U make me out to be the big ol’ ogre around here, I would like to let my friends and others know why I was blocked …

… this is what I said …
    http://www.birdsandblooms.com/community/reply/reply-to-will-trade-19/

I should have just pointed to this in the Community Guidelines, but it wasn’t pinned up there then … :)

… … … … …  

USE GOOD JUDGMENT. Please keep in mind that other members may claim expertise or status (legal, medical, nutrition, etc.) that they do not, in fact, possess. Please use good judgment and discretion in following their advice.

I’d like to send out a BIG THANKU to all my friends … U shine thru !

I know U’all will read this, so feel free to reply ! :)

photo 2.gif

#5057499 Report Abuse
    birdbug
    birdbug
    Participant

Hi Giddey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m so very glad that you’re back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one missed you lots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just an FYI, I didn’t see anything wrong with your reply….I’ve seen way lots mean things posted around here in the past !!!!

HUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Ann (Birdbug)

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by birdbug birdbug.
    #5057567 Report Abuse
    GiddeyUp
    GiddeyUp
    Blocked

ThankU Mary Ann (Birdbug),  it is people like U that make it a pleasure to be here  !

photo 2.gif

#5057710 Report Abuse
    CardinalPuff
    CardinalPuff
    Participant

Happy to see you!!

photo 115975090428089.gif

#5057965 Report Abuse

xstitchlady_NS
    Participant

Welcome back.

> photo ce743b80-b36a-4516-9ecc-8396880e5290_zps6e18ec3d.gif

#5058046 Report Abuse
    GiddeyUp
    GiddeyUp
    Blocked

ThankU Puff & Sherry … good to be here …

photo 2.gif

#5058105 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

Great to see you back!  I missed you and so did many others!  And, I am trying to be good here myself!!!!  However, some days it is harder than others.  And, sometimes I just SOB so as to not get myself in trouble with an opinion or remark.  I feel like I am walking on eggshells.

Great to see you and you can see you were missed by many others here.  I am trying to be a tough-skinned old bird & I think it is necessary at times.

#5058223 Report Abuse
    GiddeyUp
    GiddeyUp
    Blocked

ThankU Posy and I know what U mean about S’ingOB and “walking on eggshells,” lmao !

I saw all U’r positive and true remarks:)

photo 2.gif

#5058235 Report Abuse

oldcoots
    Participant

Welcome back .I haven’t been on myself for a few weeks & missed everyone. I have to re -learn a lot of things as I am not” computer smart” but with Shirley’s &  Meme’s help I will be here again hopefully on a regular basis.

#5058321 Report Abuse
    GiddeyUp
    GiddeyUp
    Blocked

Welcome back U’rself, Dot … U were certainly missed !  U have two good helpers there and if there’s anything I can do for U, just give me a holler !

photo 2.gif

#5058493 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

Good to see you Old Coots.  You have some good helpers there with Meme, Giddey, and Shirley!

Stay with us and stop in as often as you can!!!!!!!!!!!

#5058581 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Welcome back!  I think the msg is that the current board admins mean business!  Lol!  And want A LL of us to behave ourselves & use good judgment & common sense in their comments & posts on here!  

#5060271 Report Abuse
    MaryinMi
    MaryinMi
    Participant

Welcome back Giddey.so many times I will start to chime in on something that is being said then I think, what the heck, just stay out of it and end up not saying anything at all.I feel it is safer that way.
    Glad you are back.

#5060321 Report Abuse

Maurmaur_westcolo
    Participant

welcome back Giddey, you were missed, and in my opinion never should have been blocked in the first place.   But that’s life.  Have a Blessed day.

#5061058 Report Abuse
    birdbug
    birdbug
    Participant

Hi Giddey & Everyone !

Okay, I just now read the entire “Will trade…” post and there is absolutely no reason why Giddey should have been banned. In my opinion, there were other replies that the admin should have picked on….and no one should have said that your 2 replies were abusive.

Guess everyone should read the Community Guidelines before hitting the abuse button ……

I’ve started to reply to a certain posts and then delete it cause I don’t want to get in trouble…and lately I’ve done that alot.

Mary Ann (Birdbug)

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by birdbug birdbug.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.