Hey Redbeard!

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Hey Redbeard!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Lizzie Lizzie 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

Glade has come out with a new air freshener called………………………………………………”Pumpkin Pie Diner”!!!!  LOL  I usually don’t buy Glade air fresheners, but I will HAVE to try this one. :)

#5277085 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

bump for RB

#5277094 Report Abuse
    Marge_in_Michigan
    Marge_in_Michigan
    Participant

Hello to my dear Hungarian friend, Lizzie!

I bought a twin pack of Pumpkin Pie Diner air fresheners when I shopped last week.  I think the fragrance will be great for fall.  I usually buy apple-cinnamon…I love that scent in my house.

Big hugs

#5277189 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

bump

#5277198 Report Abuse
    Redbeard
    Redbeard
    Participant

WooooooooooooHooooooooooooo PumpkinPiePrincess….I gots to try 1 of these..lol..Hope you are well my Friend…I sure wish we could post here like we use to without fear of getting “Grounded” and Tattled on…Miss the fun we use to have…Sure do miss teasing you and others…But like all good things it was ruined by those who were jealous…Thank You my Friend for the shout out….HUGSsssssssssssss

#5277247 Report Abuse
    Marge_in_Michigan
    Marge_in_Michigan
    Participant

Oops, I shouldn’t have commented in your post to Redbeard, Lizzie.  I’m sorry.  Nosey me!

#5277266 Report Abuse
    Redbeard
    Redbeard
    Participant

Not a problem Marge…All are Welcome…:-)>

#5277272 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

Marge–that was okay–I was glad to hear from you!

RB–I always have pie in the window for YOU!!!

#5277277 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Well, niw I gotta get either of those!  I often buy English Lavendar soap just for the pretty scent!  Guess what I smell in the air around here???  Chocolate!!!  Smells so good!  There is actually a DOVE Chocolate factory down the road here!  I want to buy some FRESH chocolate candy ftom their little store there!

#5277307 Report Abuse
    Marge_in_Michigan
    Marge_in_Michigan
    Participant

When you bumped the post this morning I thought you might have been upset.  Phew…I’m glad you weren’t.

Thanks, Redbeard.

#5277338 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

no, I bumped it so he would see it!

#5277890 Report Abuse

surferdude_FL
    Participant

Good morning Redbeard,

This site is moving along well, I haven’t seen any negative post, attacks or the need for censoring for a while.  I miss your hunting, fishing,  firearm making, auto projects and other family adventures that you used to post about here :-( I read both scripture post here first thing each morning, come back and join in on some of the other topics…PLEASE  :cool:

Terry

#5277906 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

I miss all his posts too Terry–I miss his posts about his family too.  I am glad we are having a “quiet” time here now.

#5277921 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Come Back Red, please.

photo signature_1.gif

#5277924 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

Come back RB!  I’ll bake you PIES!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.