hello everyone!

Home Forums Backyard Chat General hello everyone!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Lizzie Lizzie 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    doobiedoo
    doobiedoo
    Participant

well I have had my hours cut in the garden center because the season has slowed down and boy it has! went today to plants drying up and looking not so good. cleaned up some and took out some and got the place looking better. only working one day a week to straighten up and unload carts that come in. only 3 customers came in all day. its ok my hrs are cut now, gives me a chance to do things around here. we are adding a deck on the back of the house , and its looking really good. cant wait to sit on it and enjoy my yard and birds before summer is gone. seeing all the back to school stuff out already makes it seem like summers almost over. grrrr hope everyones had a good week so far, will post a few photos when it starts looking like a deck :)

#5264821 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

Enjoy every day!  Waiting to see pix of that deck! Alma

<*)~// Tealbird

#5264827 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

Hey there.. good to see you… and I understand about sitting and watching… I have sure been enjoying it… except for the mosquitos…lol  drop in more often… we miss you

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5264835 Report Abuse

OhioLilacLady
    Participant

Hello, Doobiedoo ~~~~

It s good that things are slowing down for you at work.  Now you ll have more time to enjoy the rest of your summer at home as well as here with us again….

There is absolutely nothing like enjoying the outdoors this time of year with all the flowers blooming and the birds singing .  I m envious of your new deck, for sure …. Enjoy !!!

Marilyn

#5264878 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

Hi Doob!  When I was a kid, I always knew that my birthday marked the “summer is half over” point :(

Hey, I got my first ever issue of Food and Family ON MY BIRTHDAY!  How is that for timing!  I love it–lots of good recipes!  Thanks again good buddy.  Will be looking for pics of the deck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.