Give-away to the winner!

Home Forums Birding Your Bird Stories (aka Bird Tales) Give-away to the winner!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by SandraRW SandraRW 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

I was so anxious to read this book.  Let’s just say that birds can be naughty…..LOL.  Well not quite, but they sure surprised me.  It was a learning experience.

The book is called The Bird Detective….Investigating The Secret Lives of Birds by Bridget Stutchbury.   The author also wrote Silence of the Songbirds.   It’s a hard cover copy.

Anyone interesting in the book can just write their name on this thread,  and I will have someone other than myself, draw the winner.  I will be glad to post it no matter where you live.

Good luck!

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5125752 Report Abuse
    Sandy K.
    Sandy K.
    Participant

Stella sounds like an interesting book . I would like to put my name in please . And Thank you for such a generous offer .

Sandy K.

Find more about Weather in Lupton, MI

#5125939 Report Abuse
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

My goodness! I’m surprised there is only one name for the give away.  This is a very nice book.  Gives a lot of insight into bird antics…!  Some very funny!  This is open to all forums on the B&B.

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5126061 Report Abuse

Hiker07_IL_5
    Participant

I forgot about this site! You can put my name down. Since they changed everything I just don’t have the time, or the patience, to read everything I would like to.

#5126109 Report Abuse
    luvmyb_b
    luvmyb_b
    Participant

Throw me into the mix also, Stella!  I am always up for a great bird book.

photo signature_3.gif
    NW Ohio
    Zn5

#5126312 Report Abuse
    birdbug
    birdbug
    Participant

Hi Stella,

It’s sweet of you to offer that book….would you please enter my name, too ! If I win I’d definitely send you the postage since I live in the States and it would be pricey.

Hugs to you and Zorro ! Hope he’s being a ‘good boy’ ! LOL

Mary Ann (Birdbug)

#5126812 Report Abuse
    dena1123
    dena1123
    Participant

Enter my name too, Stella….

#5127669 Report Abuse
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

You won’t have to wait long for the draw.  I think Monday is a good day.  I’m giving it the weekend.  Not too many people responded.

Thank you Mary Ann for the hugs.  Zorro is Zorro.  He has settled down somewhat, but don’t let the garbage can out while away….if you now what I mean…..LoL (hmmm).

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5127672 Report Abuse
    carross
    carross
    Participant

Stella,  Please put my name in.  I guess I forgot about this site also.

Thank you, Carol

#5127732 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

I love my birdies… put my name in too… thanks..

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5127824 Report Abuse
    SandraRW
    SandraRW
    Participant

Sounds like an interesting book to read. Please add my name to it too. Maybe everyone has not found this topic because they are all out looking at the birds singing

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.