Gardening Pictures Past & Present… Wednesday 8/13/14

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat Gardening Pictures Past & Present… Wednesday 8/13/14

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by steve232__nc steve232__nc 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    steve232__nc
    steve232__nc
    Participant

Welcome to our mid week picture thread.

New Guinea Impatien

Community Team Member
    Find more about Weather in North Wilkesboro, NC

#5273210 Report Abuse
    ili Z.9
    ili Z.9
    Participant

Nice color of your Impatient…I’ve been eyeing some    quite similar at Lowes’ …but I guess, I’m done buying anything for the Summer…   I’m posting again same pics as Monday’s…haven’t taken any new ones…

.gif.html" target="_blank">x_3f0b069b photo x_3f0b069b_zpsa1c3a481.gif

#5273215 Report Abuse
    Donna
    Donna
    Participant

I love New Guinea Impatiens Steve, nice bright colour.

Beautiful photos ili

Just a small group in one location in the front yard, hasn’t been a lot of growth on them this year.

Donna_Canada_Z_5

#5273219 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Such pretty bright colors in all the pictures.

Texas Star Hibiscus

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5273221 Report Abuse
    mmarnee
    mmarnee
    Participant

Pretty looking Impatiens Steveili, great photos; I especially like the hummer..Donna, your flowers are beautiful… Gayle, very pretty Hibiscus.

I was surprised to find my roses are blooming again.

One of my hummers

#5273222 Report Abuse
    Gitti Z5
    Gitti Z5
    Participant

Beautiful Pictures.

Begonia & Granium

photo signature_1_zps17dbf24d.gif

#5273267 Report Abuse
    Raising_4_Birders
    Raising_4_Birders
    Participant

Nice pics.  Glad to see the Texas Star Hibiscus as I just got one from Charlene, so now I know what the flowers look like!

I fell in love with the Queen Anne’s Lace out on the prairie.  Unfortunately it isn’t a native plant, so I guess that makes it a weed!  But it sure is pretty and I had never seen it before (we don’t have it up north).

new sig photo signature_12.gif

#5273277 Report Abuse
    skippydel13
    skippydel13
    Participant

Here is a sunpatient. I had to dig it all up for a new porch to be put in and my wave petunias really took a hit, I should have gotten a good pic of the whole thing before digging up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Deloris

http://tinyurl.com/qzp8cls

#5273288 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Beautiful pics again so far!  Love your new guinea impatients, Steve! I usually buy some each yr but didnt this yr.  Ili, love your hummer & evening pics!  Mm, always enjoy your hb pics!  Donna, pretty flowers!  Gayle, love the hibiscus!  Gitti, pretty hanging baskets!  Deloris, pretty sunpatients!  Too bad you had to dig them up!  Show us pics of your new porch!  Melissa, love the queen ann’s lace!  Love those, especially when they get really huge!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by margba margba.
    #5273345 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Such pretty pics here this morning….I can almost smell Mary’s roses.  Melissa, I can sure see your pics much better here than on the small phone screen….lol.

Naked lady lilies are now blooming

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5273945 Report Abuse
    steve232__nc
    steve232__nc
    Participant

Ili… Its always nice seeing our hummingbirds at the feeders. Nice pictures of the moon and sky as well.

Donna… Thats a pretty group of flowers. Your sedum also looks like its doing very well.

Gayle… Your Texas Star Hibiscus is looking  really pretty. It really stands out with the white background.

Marnee… Those roses are looking great. I bet you  are enjoying the fragrance of them as well. Your little hummer is sure enjoying that feeder.

Gitti… Nice hanging baskets. That orange begonia is a real eye catcher.

Melissa… Those are pretty flowers. We do have them here too and yes most folks here consider them to be weeds but then again even a tomato plant can be a weed if its in the wrong area.

Deloris… Your sunpatien is a pretty plant with some nice blooms…………We’re all glad you found your way back here again.

Marg… Yes we do have  a lot of really pretty flowers and plants today. I’m sure your looking forward next spring to getting some plants in the ground.

Charlene… I like those naked ladies……………..Every time y’all post pictures of them I have to be careful with what I say shy whistler emoticon

Thanks everyone for these great pictures and comments today.

Community Team Member
    Find more about Weather in North Wilkesboro, NC

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.