Gardening Pictures Past & Present… Monday 5/26/14

Home Forums Gardening Garden Pics Gardening Pictures Past & Present… Monday 5/26/14

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by steve232__nc steve232__nc 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    steve232__nc
    steve232__nc
    Participant

Welcome to our Monday picture post. We invite each of you to post the picture or pictures of your choice.

My Rio Samba rose finally decided to bloom this year.

Community Team Member
    Find more about Weather in North Wilkesboro, NC

#5147616 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Is it late?  My David Austin roses are just starting to bloom.

Ist one bloomed today

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5147619 Report Abuse
    mmarnee
    mmarnee
    Participant

Steve and Gayle, your roses are beautiful.

This weekend I discovered the Roses on the East side of my yard were blooming.

#5147622 Report Abuse
    Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

What pretty roses you all have! Just gorgeous!

#5147706 Report Abuse
    Kim
    Kim
    Participant

Beautiful roses everyone!

These are a few that I’ve got growing here.  I’ve had the redoute’ roses for a while now, but the Granada (Hybrid Tea) and the Enchanted Evening (floribunda) are new ones for this year.

Kim

Redoute’

Granada

Enchanted Evening

#5147751 Report Abuse
    snowwolf57
    snowwolf57
    Participant

Beautiful roses everybody mine have just started to grow they died to the ground this  last year so no blooms for awhile  Here a a picture or two of the bouquets I made for the cemetery for my parents and my husband’s dad.

signature_2.gif photo signature_11_zpsd05916a9.gif

#5147767 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Beautiful roses!  Pretty bouquets, snowwolf!

#5147892 Report Abuse
    steve232__nc
    steve232__nc
    Participant

Gayle… That yellow rose is just beautiful. I love the sweet fragrance of roses and that one sure looks like it would have a great fragrance.

Marnee… Your roses are really blooming. All those beautiful roses sure makes it look like spring has arrived there in full force.

Wendy… Glad you got to enjoy all these pretty roses. Hope you can share some pictures with us sometime.

Kim… First welcome to our picture post and we hope you’ll become a regular with us………………You have some absouetley beautiful roses. I’m sure you spend a good bit of time caring for them.

Snowwolf… What beautiful bouquets those are. You have to have a great deal of talent to make such pretty bouquets.

Marg… Yes there were some pretty roses and bouquets here today. Glad you got to stop in.

Thanks everyone for todays really good picture show and the comments as well.

Community Team Member
    Find more about Weather in North Wilkesboro, NC

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.