Gardening Pictures Past & Present… Monday 5/12/14

Home Forums Gardening Garden Pics Gardening Pictures Past & Present… Monday 5/12/14

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by steve232__nc steve232__nc 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    steve232__nc
    steve232__nc
    Participant

Welcome to our Monday picture thread. Hope everyone is getting better weather now. Feel free to post the picture or pictures of your choice.

Dianthus that I got for $1 on the Lowes clearance rack a while back.

Community Team Member
    Find more about Weather in North Wilkesboro, NC

#5143302 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Nice plant Steve.  I wish the clearance rack at our Lowe’s had something besides dead plants.  LOL

I got my tomatoes planted today.  (This was just after planting so looking a little wilted.  But they soon perked up)

GH down, new screen room up.  Not really meant for this frame so had to do some adjusting to make it fit.  Works for me.  LOL

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5143341 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Steve…you’ve done a good job bringing that plant back to life…very pretty.

Gayle….I potted tomatoes for DD and DDIL, but none for me yet.  Maybe next weekend.  They do need to be transplanted.

This is from last week…..they are done now.

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5143421 Report Abuse
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

My magnolia tree in bloom….well almost completely in bloom.  Still quite a few buds to open.

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5143431 Report Abuse
    ili Z.9
    ili Z.9
    Participant

Steve, your Dianthus are doing great…love that sale rack at Lowes…..Gayle, your screen room is going to be a life saver during the hottest days….Char, for sure very pretty and Stella what a beautiful tree…   These Forthnight Lilies look like funny faces to me…lol.. Verbenas in this pot are done, now the Red Yucca is putting out a bloom….

.gif.html" target="_blank">x_3f0b069b photo x_3f0b069b_zpsa1c3a481.gif

#5143482 Report Abuse
    flowerpowerz5
    flowerpowerz5
    Participant

My Azalea blooming. Steve I got the same colored dianthus as you did for $1.00 from Lowes. A little tlc and they are as good as new.

Sandy M.

#5143627 Report Abuse
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

Steve, what a lovely dianthus you got for such a good deal.

What gorgeous flowers everyone has here.

Purple rock cress…

steve232__nc
    steve232__nc
    Participant

Gayle… Your tomato plants do look good. Isn’t it going to be good when we finally get some real tomatoes to eat. That screen room will be a great place this summer for relaxing.

Charlene… What pretty crocus those are. I’m sure you are as excited to see those as I am when they bloom here after what we consider to be a long winter.

Stella… Thats a pretty magnolia tree. That dark blue sky really sets that picture off.

Ili… Nice looking plants. Its nice to have plants continually blooming so you can have color all summer.

Sandy… Your azalea  is really pretty. You done a great job taking that picture of your beautiful azalea.

Thanks everyone for todays great pictures and comments.

Community Team Member

#5143631 Report Abuse
    steve232__nc
    steve232__nc
    Participant

Julie… Oops I think you posted while I was working on the comments. Didn’t mean to leave you out. Your purple rock cress is a great looking plant. I bet it attracts lots of hummingbirds.

Community Team Member

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.