FYI…. Picture Trail.

Home Forums Backyard Chat Community Help FYI…. Picture Trail.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Gayle Gayle 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dena1123
    dena1123
    Participant

I just thought I would share this with others as a little FYI…..

I have 3 main groups for my e-mail inbox ie., Social, Primary and Promotions.  While cleaning out my Promotions box, I noticed one from Picture Trail, opened it up and Viola!   There was my user name and PASSWORD spelled out just as plain as day.  Basically, it read that I was upgraded blah, blah, blah..

I don’t check my Promotion mail because normally it’s stuff  about sales and promotions of places I shop etc.

I have never recevied an e-mail, with my password spelled out like that.  Mostly, if you can’t remember your password, you answer a few security questions and then you are allowed to reset your password.

Yes, I do use different Passwords for different things.  Now I have the daunting task of changing all my stuff associated with that password.  I feel that no computer, e-mail etc. is safe from HACKERS!

By the way, that e-mail was from Feb. 9.  Again, I don’t check that e-mail catergory very often because it’s like junk mail to me.

Anways, just thought I would pass that along and yes, they did get a nasty e-mail from me..

#5121971 Report Abuse
    KBratnTex
    KBratnTex
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve used PT for several years and never  had anything like that happen. But, I never look in my spam folder, either.

All of their emails come to my reg. box. I get a report every week.

I have a paid acct. and a couple of free ones that I manage for my website customers. I’ve never had anything like that from either type acct. However, now that you mention it, I don’t remember getting the weekly reports from the free ones.

http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/cgi-bin/banner/ban/wxBanner?bannertype=wu_bluestripes&airportcode=K0F2&ForcedCity=Bellevue&ForcedState=TX&zip=76228&language=EN

#5122013 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

Well I don’t have  any labeled like that, I have my regular mail, spam and junk.. I had to check yesterday as I hadn’t received my phone bill . I went and checked, nope not there. So I checked when I had paid it and it was January…and haven’t gotten a bill since.. no idea where that one is…. but at least it wasnt in there..lol

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5122021 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

All my e-mails just come to one inbox.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.