Ephesians 4,verses 29-32….Good Morning Friends….(Red)

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Ephesians 4,verses 29-32….Good Morning Friends….(Red)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by mary mary 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Redbeard
    Redbeard
    Participant

29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Scriptures for today are II Thessalonians…..:-)>

#5272364 Report Abuse

negranny
    Participant

Good morning Red.  Such good verses today.  Something we all need to remember.

#5272373 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Good Morning Red and negranny.

photo signature_1.gif

#5272375 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Good morning…

#5272379 Report Abuse
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Good Morning Brother Red!  Yes, GOOD verses!  These words, especially, speak to me as I’ve had so much happen in my life, all I want is ‘peace’ and ‘quiet’ anymore.  I prefer ‘words soft and sweet’ and times of tranquility till it is time to ‘go home’!

#5272407 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Good morning!

#5272441 Report Abuse

SHinson
    Participant

Hello Red.  Not on here much these days.  Doing better with my health; husband is going for an iron infusion this week.  But he says he is doing fine.  His back surgeries have brought him pain daily.  But he deals with it really well.

#5272475 Report Abuse
    mary
    mary
    Participant

Good evening friends,Mary in KY

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.