Do you think he has something on his mind? (grrr)

Home Forums Birding Your Bird Stories (aka Bird Tales) Do you think he has something on his mind? (grrr)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Hiker07_IL_5 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

Here is one ugly squirrel.  We have all colours here running around and causing havoc….

Just when I wanted to take a picture of a female cardinal, I spotted the pest checking out the feeders/suet….again!  Look at that face….guilty as charged!

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5123992 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

Hahaahahah he likes your suet Stella…. we have a big red squirrel out here, and usually he leaves my feeders alone since the neighbor lady puts out corn for them.  I am glad of that.. as they get so destructive .

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5124014 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Stella, he sure is a pretty color.

photo signature_1.gif

#5124039 Report Abuse
    iris43
    iris43
    Participant

Aww-w!  Come on Stella.  How could you not love a cute, little face like that!  LOL

Although I don’t like the squirrels eating my birdseed, they do amuse me with their antics.

#5124086 Report Abuse
    njeagle7
    njeagle7
    Participant

Lol, Stella! That looks like a little boy to me…probably looking for his girlfriend…it’s that time of year!     :)

#5124649 Report Abuse
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

Annie….no it was not a girlfriend he was looking at.  It was another grey squirrel…a male…who was gorging himself on the sunflower seeds.  Lots of action in my apple tree.  Not to mention my dog Zorro who is the official security guard, is a joke.  These pests keep coming.

Stella
    Community Team Member

• This reply was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by Stelios Stelios.
    #5124668 Report Abuse
    Junior Barnes
    Junior Barnes
    Participant

One time I had a squirrel that used the treetops to get past the dogs into my backyard where he would eat the head right off of my sunflowers! One day when he knew he was caught, he just chewed off the sunflower head and took it with him!

www.birdsofohio.webnode.com

#5125741 Report Abuse
    SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

Ha,ha,ha.Who does he think he is fooling!

Find more about Weather in Rochester, NY

#5126063 Report Abuse

Hiker07_IL_5
    Participant

My squirrels are very daring! I had one that would run up to a hawk that was sitting on a branch, guess he didn’t like him being in his neighborhood.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.