Crystal trees, (pix)

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Crystal trees, (pix)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  OhioLilacLady 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Resa_NS
    Resa_NS
    Participant

The sun came out and made everything sparkle, :

#5126376 Report Abuse
    Resa_NS
    Resa_NS
    Participant

#5126381 Report Abuse
    Carol Johnson
    Carol Johnson
    Participant

Resa so pretty but so dangerous hope you are ok great shots of them..

x_3d759b92 photo x_3d759b92.gif

#5126382 Report Abuse
    bratnella_NM
    bratnella_NM
    Participant

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

#5126404 Report Abuse
    carross
    carross
    Participant

We have to see the beauty, or we would go crazy.  We are to have ice tonight, but not so heavy like yours.

Carol

#5126421 Report Abuse

xstitchlady_NS
    Participant

It’s so pretty out there but be careful walking. lol

All that was on the roof just let go, sounded like a plain ran over the house!

> photo ce743b80-b36a-4516-9ecc-8396880e5290_zps6e18ec3d.gif

#5126516 Report Abuse
    Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

Resa what pretty pics!

#5126529 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Ice does made beautiful pictures !

#5126534 Report Abuse

hostalover_Ont
    Participant

<p>Definitely  the up-side of ice storms!!!! The snow here is melting  quite fast — in the bare bits of earth I can already see a few sprouts of bulbs — more snow expected tomorrow but not much — fingers crossed! I imagine the maple sap is running at last — the maple festivals here had to use last year’s sap and syrup!!</p>

#5126548 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Resa, those pictures are stunning.  thanks for sharing with us.

photo signature_1.gif

#5126550 Report Abuse
    Resa_NS
    Resa_NS
    Participant

Our weather lady always  tells us what her Grandma says about the weather, actually she wrote a book about it called “Grandma Says” today she said warm weather always comes after a silver thaw, we are due for warm spring weather:)

#5126558 Report Abuse

Hiker07_IL_5
    Participant

Looks pretty but I don’t want any, suppose to be in the sixties tomorrow. We didn’t get the ice this winter just a lot of snow.

#5126574 Report Abuse
    4mybackyardpa5
    4mybackyardpa5
    Participant

The trees are just gorgeous, Resa. Just too bad we have to have such cold weather to have it.Cold SmileyThanks so much for sharing!

#5126576 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

Like diamonds all around!  Such sparkling trees; they do make a beautiful scene for a picture.

Some places are having storms in midwest TV said.  Not sure what we will have rain or snow by weekend.

#5126580 Report Abuse

OhioLilacLady
    Participant

Beautiful pictures, Resa, and I have to admit I DO think ice can be beautiful as in this case but after the winter we have just survived, I can t even imagine putting up with a few more snow flakes at this point in time.

Our weather is still very up and down and it s a wonder everyone isn t sick from it.  We ll have 60+ for a couple of days (like yesterday and today) and now the next 3 days are to be in the high 30s and rain .  Yuck !!!

I was out first thing this morning, picking up debris in the yard, with a sweatshirt and flannel shirt on then mid-afternoon, I could be out in a t-shirt and jeans and very comfortable .

Hope you can stay inside until your ice melts …

Marilyn

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.