Crystal trees, (pix)

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Crystal trees, (pix)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  OhioLilacLady 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Resa_NS
    Resa_NS
    Participant

The sun came out and made everything sparkle, :

#5126376 Report Abuse
    Resa_NS
    Resa_NS
    Participant

#5126381 Report Abuse
    Carol Johnson
    Carol Johnson
    Participant

Resa so pretty but so dangerous hope you are ok great shots of them..

x_3d759b92 photo x_3d759b92.gif

#5126382 Report Abuse
    bratnella_NM
    bratnella_NM
    Participant

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

#5126404 Report Abuse
    carross
    carross
    Participant

We have to see the beauty, or we would go crazy.  We are to have ice tonight, but not so heavy like yours.

Carol

#5126421 Report Abuse

xstitchlady_NS
    Participant

It’s so pretty out there but be careful walking. lol

All that was on the roof just let go, sounded like a plain ran over the house!

> photo ce743b80-b36a-4516-9ecc-8396880e5290_zps6e18ec3d.gif

#5126516 Report Abuse
    Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

Resa what pretty pics!

#5126529 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Ice does made beautiful pictures !

#5126534 Report Abuse

hostalover_Ont
    Participant

<p>Definitely  the up-side of ice storms!!!! The snow here is melting  quite fast — in the bare bits of earth I can already see a few sprouts of bulbs — more snow expected tomorrow but not much — fingers crossed! I imagine the maple sap is running at last — the maple festivals here had to use last year’s sap and syrup!!</p>

#5126548 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Resa, those pictures are stunning.  thanks for sharing with us.

photo signature_1.gif

#5126550 Report Abuse
    Resa_NS
    Resa_NS
    Participant

Our weather lady always  tells us what her Grandma says about the weather, actually she wrote a book about it called “Grandma Says” today she said warm weather always comes after a silver thaw, we are due for warm spring weather:)

#5126558 Report Abuse

Hiker07_IL_5
    Participant

Looks pretty but I don’t want any, suppose to be in the sixties tomorrow. We didn’t get the ice this winter just a lot of snow.

#5126574 Report Abuse
    4mybackyardpa5
    4mybackyardpa5
    Participant

The trees are just gorgeous, Resa. Just too bad we have to have such cold weather to have it.Cold SmileyThanks so much for sharing!

photo 123.gif

#5126576 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

Like diamonds all around!  Such sparkling trees; they do make a beautiful scene for a picture.

Some places are having storms in midwest TV said.  Not sure what we will have rain or snow by weekend.

#5126580 Report Abuse

OhioLilacLady
    Participant

Beautiful pictures, Resa, and I have to admit I DO think ice can be beautiful as in this case but after the winter we have just survived, I can t even imagine putting up with a few more snow flakes at this point in time.

Our weather is still very up and down and it s a wonder everyone isn t sick from it.  We ll have 60+ for a couple of days (like yesterday and today) and now the next 3 days are to be in the high 30s and rain .  Yuck !!!

I was out first thing this morning, picking up debris in the yard, with a sweatshirt and flannel shirt on then mid-afternoon, I could be out in a t-shirt and jeans and very comfortable .

Hope you can stay inside until your ice melts …

Marilyn

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.