Chit Chat Wednesday Aug 6

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat Chit Chat Wednesday Aug 6

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ili Z.9 ili Z.9 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

Good afternoon everyone!  We are getting our summer weather….again.  Hope it stays that way.

Now that I have El Cid, I have to take some quality time with him.  He is a young kitten that has been abused and needs tender loving care.

I finally brought in my Worxs to the store who does the repairs for the company.  I was forewarned that it will take at least 15 days.  What a drag.  The summer will be over and the edging to my flower beds will look awful unless I do it by hand.  I’ll have to see if my electric trimmer is still good.

I did spend more time with the kitten, but Zorro was antsy.  I think he is jealous.  He’ll just have to get used to the new family member…..hmmm.

Now I have to get ready and go watch my grandson’s soccer game.

Hope you all have a nice evening.  How was your day?

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5271435 Report Abuse
    SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

Good evening all. What a beautiful evening it is. It didn’t rain today and it warmed up enough to be able to sit here on my patio and enjoy the evening with the birds singing. The flowers are lovely and the hummingbirds are loving the beebalm.

I got the lawn mowed and trimmed before I sat down so that makes it even more enjoyable. I was even able to use the new worx trimmer without swearing at the line breaking. I didn’t try the edging with it again but if rewinding the spool cured it, I’m a happy camper.

I going to stay out here and read until the bugs or darkness drives me indoors. Have a great night all.

Find more about Weather in Rochester, NY

#5271439 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Good Evening everybody.

I got back to my water aerobic class finally this morning.  Will try to get back into it at least twice a week.

From there I went to the Community Library & then started cutting grass when I got home but the battery on the mower needed be charged so had to that before I could finish the section of yard I was doing.  It did cloud over about 1/2 hr ago & looked like rain so I finished what I was cutting earlier & then the sun came back out.

I worked some in the d’way bed, cutting back my Dappled Willow about 1/2 way.   It gets overgrown & looks too wild for my taste.

Spent some time in between weeding & cutting in my screen room , reading & dozing.

Working again tomorrow, most likely all day.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5271444 Report Abuse
    flowerpowerz5
    flowerpowerz5
    Participant

Hi all it was a beautiful day all around. The drive to work was especially pretty sun coming up and a little fog and corn fields and cows all around. I go by a lake and it was as calm as could be. What a peaceful drive in. Finally got most of the lawn mowed there is still standing water here and there. Nothing to exciting here but I’ll take the piece and quite.
    Stella I must of missed you got a kitten, what did you name it? I hope Zorro doesn’t get to jealous. have a good night all.

Sandy M.

#5271677 Report Abuse
    ili Z.9
    ili Z.9
    Participant

I meant to write a post here yday….but it made me laugh abt Zorro being jelous…there was a TV or online video showing these dogs all upset (jelous) of other/new pets, even new babies/people around…My Buddy doesn’t know what to do when this big G.Dane tries to see us through the fence…this dog is never walked and lives mainly in their garage

.gif.html" target="_blank">x_3f0b069b photo x_3f0b069b_zpsa1c3a481.gif

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by ili Z.9 ili Z.9.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.