Chit Chat Thursday March 27…..

Home Forums Backyard Chat Community Help Chit Chat Thursday March 27…..

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Stelios Stelios 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

Hello from the frozen north….grrrr.  Am I happy about it….NOT.  It is bitterly cold.  Enough already!!!  I can just imagine my hydro increase when they add up the kilowatts I used this year.  The snow removal company must be happy…no snow.

I’m up to date reading last nigh’s chit chat thread.  Funny how when one misses a day reading posts it’s like you miss a lot….I know I should get a life.

Kathy, I am so sorry to hear that your mom is not well.  Sounds serious.  Praying your mom is not in any pain.  Hugs.

Molly, that cookie story is funny.  Was your pet sick after gorging on those cookies?

Eva, I must look up what anthuriums are.  I love azaleas but they are difficult to grow here.

Charlene I know how frustrating it is when those ‘whiskers’ poke out on the chin and throat area.  Seems like you pluck them and in a couple of days you have to start twee-zing all over.  Had a good laugh as to Lair’s suggestion of braiding your beard.  Was he always that funny?

Karen, PT sometimes feels like the pain is worse.  In the end it does help strengthen the muscles.  I’m sure it’s painfull.

Gitti, do you hike in the snow.  One would think with all the snow you have had this year  you would be sinking.  Then what do I know.

Gayle, that was a good idea having earrings made.  I bought myself some diamond earrings years ago.  I lost one, and sold the other.  I should have done the same thing….make a ring or a one diamond pendant.

Not much happening here.  I did go to the bank, but came back inside fast….just awful outside.  I did fill the bird feeders.  Seems with this cold the birds are eating a lot.

How was your day?

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5123688 Report Abuse
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

I’m surprised no one answered.  I was so looking forward to hearing how you spent your day…..sigh!

Stella
    Community Team Member

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.