Charlene might need support from friends

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat Charlene might need support from friends

This topic contains 46 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by anky37 anky37 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Lair
    Lair
    Participant

I’m not sure if I should do this or not but it is bothering me.  My dear sister Charlene had her colonoscopy on Monday.   She didn’t mention it anywhere except on Chit-Chat Monday that the results were not what we had expected.  The Doctors were not able to complete the procedure.  They stopped after they had removed over 50 polyps.  Right now she is waiting for the biopsy results  hoping it comes back benign.  Until then it is unsure what the next step is going to be.  She wouldn’t say anything but I know it would mean a lot if her friends would offer up a little prayer for her.  I  hope I am not out of place bringing this up and she isn’t mad at her brother sticking his nose in.  Lair  

#5267048 Report Abuse

hopscotch
    Participant

Thanks, Lair.  Charlene, you know everybody on here is keeping you in their thoughts and prayers.  With all the people on here, it sure will help a lot as you progress through this.  Keep your chin up.

Leroy

#5267049 Report Abuse
    MDgreenery
    MDgreenery
    Participant

Dear Charlene,

Your brother loves you…we here love you too & God especially loves you. You are such a kind, thoughtful & giving lady & will stay in my thoughts & prayers.

#5267053 Report Abuse
    Jo Ann
    Jo Ann
    Participant

Joining in prayer for Charlene.

Community Team Member

#5267056 Report Abuse
    growingranny_va_z7
    growingranny_va_z7
    Participant

For sure you are in my prayers and sending good thoughts your way. Please don’t blame Lair for telling us we need to know when one of our favorite people need comfort. Maybe it was meant to be so that all of our friends over 50 who have not had a colonoscopy will do so ASAP! This includes my DD and she IS going to schedule one NOW!!! So many prayers going up for you today and every day.

Find more about Weather in Dutton, VA

#5267058 Report Abuse

octgal-pa
    Participant

Charlene – Bless your DB! Please know that he isn’t the only one who is praying for you. Bless you!

#5267071 Report Abuse
    iris43
    iris43
    Participant

Thank you, Lair, for bringing us into a prayer circle for Charlene.  I know you must be terribly worried for your sister.   I hope knowing that we are all praying for her will help ease your worry too.

Charlene, I am holding you in my prayers and thoughts.

#5267086 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

She did tell us about the colonoscopy, etc but if you don’t read Chit Chat you probably wouldn’t be aware of it.  I’m already keeping her in my thoughts & praying for a good outcome.  How long before she will know the results?

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5267096 Report Abuse

joan1___Alabama
    Participant

Thank you for letting us know, because I don’t read chitchat.   Charlene you are in my thoughts and prayers for a good outcome.  We care about you!

#5267106 Report Abuse
    flowerpowerz5
    flowerpowerz5
    Participant

Lair your a wonderful brother and Charlene has a special place in my heart. So I will pray that turns for the better.

Sandy M.

#5267109 Report Abuse
    mary
    mary
    Participant

Thanks Lair for letting us all know, prayers that things turn out all right and for you too. Mary in KY

#5267110 Report Abuse
    SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

Definitely will continue to keep her in prayer. Prayers for rest,peace, comfort and blessings.

Lair thanks for the reminder. I’m sure if she has something to say, you can handle it.

Find more about Weather in Rochester, NY

#5267113 Report Abuse
    narnian
    narnian
    Participant

Oh! Yes, I will be praying for you, Charlene! We love you even though some of us have never met you.

God Bless,

Linda Z

#5267117 Report Abuse
    ili Z.9
    ili Z.9
    Participant

Char, wishes that your problem would be handled with the best results and that any medical procedure has a successful outcome…we can imagine how concerned has to be the whole family, especially your DH and children….DF just had it done and they found polyps, she is only 32….Sincerely,

.gif.html" target="_blank">x_3f0b069b photo x_3f0b069b_zpsa1c3a481.gif

#5267124 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

I will be keeping her in my thoughts… and hoping for a good outcome..

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.