Charlene …

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat Charlene …

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by jcolbert40 jcolbert40 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    luvmyb_b
    luvmyb_b
    Participant

… look for an email from me.  It will actually be two, I think.  One will be from Photobucket, the other from my personal email account.

photo signature_3.gif
    NW Ohio
    Zn5

#5273008 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

I see I have both in my mailbox…..will check them out.
    <iframe src=”//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/vyD9rzhBoHo?list=UU1LG5QWAlfwsvXwYmeC7uuA” height=”315″ width=”560″ allowfullscreen=”" frameborder=”0″></iframe> Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5273176 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Karen….sent you an email with a suggestion that may help.

Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5273293 Report Abuse
    luvmyb_b
    luvmyb_b
    Participant

photo signature_3.gif
    NW Ohio
    Zn5

#5273295 Report Abuse
    luvmyb_b
    luvmyb_b
    Participant

I tried your suggestion, Charlene.  The above post was the result.  I think I tried that before.  I tried all of the link options I could.  I also tried changing from visual to text format multiple times.  I guess I just can’t share the doggone video.  It is too big to share in an email.  Found that out the hard way.  :(   Oh well …

photo signature_3.gif
    NW Ohio
    Zn5

#5273319 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

If I may butt in here;  Jill had instructions on Community Help for posting videos.  A little complicated (IMO) but take a look.   Or did you do that already.

I tried doing it from PB by changing from Visual to Text & back again but didn’t work for me.

I did find out I can post a link to any video I might have from TinyPic so if I want to post a video (of my own) I’ll just do that.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5273330 Report Abuse
    luvmyb_b
    luvmyb_b
    Participant

Did not know that, Gayle.  Thank you for “butting in”, not that you were anyway!  I am always open to hearing what others can share.  I’ll look that info up in Community Help.

photo signature_3.gif
    NW Ohio
    Zn5

#5273344 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Sorry that didn’t work for you Karen.  Perhaps you can send Jill an email and she can help you get it posted.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5273347 Report Abuse
    luvmyb_b
    luvmyb_b
    Participant

Charlene, I posted my question about it on her thread in Community Help.  I saw your video of your DGD.  I’m glad you got that to post!  I didn’t know there was a different video, I guess.  I saved her Christmas one (I think it was that one) to a page on Pinterest so I wouldn’t lose track of it.  I’ll have to go back and pin this one as well.

photo signature_3.gif
    NW Ohio
    Zn5

#5273354 Report Abuse
    jcolbert40
    jcolbert40
    Participant

Now if there was only a way to retrieve all the pics (from the gathering at Bette’s,)  I’d be happy.  Had them all saved in “favorites” before the change-over here… (insert sad face).

My name photo Myname.gif

#5273929 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Karen….my DGD has LOTS of videos on Youtube.  I will email you the link….she is pretty darn good singer.

Joanne….do you want me to send you the link to my album of pics from Bette’s…..is this the one you are searching for?

Or is it this one?

This is a great pic of you, Joanne

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5274024 Report Abuse
    jcolbert40
    jcolbert40
    Participant

Thank you Charlene!  Got your e-mail this AM.  Now if we just had your narration that went with your pics…

And thanks for not showing that one awful pic of me!!!

My name photo Myname.gif

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.