Carly is home ~ Kennysgirl

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Carly is home ~ Kennysgirl

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  joan1___Alabama 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Kennysgirl_ON
    Kennysgirl_ON
    Participant

We brought Carly home today…she is doing well….she is of course in some discomfort from the incision….but she can sit…(as you can see)….and she can walk pretty good but likes help with  someone holding her hand right now….she’s unable to have a bath because doctor doesn’t want her incision submerged…so we thought about putting her little stool in the bath tub with several inches of water and let her sit on it while I bathe her….it worked really well too…but I know she will like it better when she can have a ‘real’ bath….but…the poor little thing was exhausted and fell asleep on the couch about 7:30…I’m sure she will get more sleep now that’s she’s home and mommy will too….and…unless we are imagining it…it looks like Carly has more feeling in her left foot than she had before….we used to be able to touch the bottom of her feet with little or no response….last night I was tickling the bottom of her foot and she was wiggling her foot and telling me it tickled…..so thank you for all your good thoughts and prayers.  :)

#5267575 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

Glad to see she is home and know she will do well there.  Oh, she is a cutie and glad it is over for her and family, too.  Now hope all goes well with everyone in the family from here on in.

#5267584 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

That is just wonderful news…. she looks good but tired… I just know she will thrive and be even better than before….

Give her  a hug  from me….

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5267585 Report Abuse
    shortbreadlover
    shortbreadlover
    Participant

home is the best place in the world. and i just kno3w she will do so much better at home. and so will mom and grandma.

#5267592 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Glad she’s home safe & sound.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5267597 Report Abuse

OhioLilacLady
    Participant

That is wonderful news, Linda ~~~

Carly does look a tad worn out but that is to be expected.  She will sleep much better at home in her own bed with family nearby.

Continued prayers that her surgery corrected the problem and she ll be the healthiest she s ever been …. You won t be able to keep up with her soon !!!  LOL ~~~

Marilyn

#5267617 Report Abuse
    Nickle98
    Nickle98
    Participant

Thank you Jesus, for hearing and responding to all the prayer’s for Carley and her family!!!  What a beautiful little girl!

#5267649 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

That is great news and now let the healing begin.

photo signature_1.gif

#5267678 Report Abuse
    Carol Johnson
    Carol Johnson
    Participant

Wonderful news so happy for all of you …

x_3d759b92 photo x_3d759b92.gif

#5267688 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

That is great news continued prayers !

#5267725 Report Abuse
    LuvsDaisys
    LuvsDaisys
    Participant

Hi Linda!

I just happened to stop by today and saw your post.

I’m sure you’re very relieved to have answers and getting things resolved.

Best wishes to you, your daughter, and little Carly.  I’ll be thinking of you.

#5267731 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

Hi LuvsDaisys, good to see you.  I always enjoyed talking to you.

photo signature_1.gif

#5267732 Report Abuse

joan1___Alabama
    Participant

Glad she is home,  I’m so happy for Carly and the family that all went well.  May she have perfect health from now on.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.