Can we post personal videos?

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Can we post personal videos?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by JBIRDSGIRLFL JBIRDSGIRLFL 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    JBIRDSGIRLFL
    JBIRDSGIRLFL
    Participant

I asked this over in “help” but nothing seems to be happening there as it is here…LOL

I have a video of my finish and would like to share it…but have been unable to get it to post…I’m just wondering if we can post personal videos and what is the trick?

Thanks!

photo LINDAH.jpg

#4876389 Report Abuse
    Resa_NS
    Resa_NS
    Participant

I don’t know, Give it a try! :)

#4876391 Report Abuse
    smurphee
    smurphee
    Participant

If you put it on Youtube you can.  I’m assuming you can if you have it on any site.

Teresa

#4876648 Report Abuse

mememouse
    Participant

you need to upload it to photobucket just like you do your pictures,, may take a few minutes to upload  ,,,then  copy the link and paste it here,, once you have submitted the link  then you yourself can click on it to view the video,,  hope this works ,,lol been a while since Ive posted a video.. hit enter a few times just to lower the link,,, You do not have to paste the link  in that greeny thing,, just paste the link here,,

http://s1117.photobucket.com/user/mememouse1/media/Videos/z933_zps10c91bf4.mp4.html

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  mememouse.
    #4876682 Report Abuse

mememouse
    Participant

Oh goodie ,,it worked,,  so go for it, I would love to see you finish that race,, You look amazing, by the way,

#4876786 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Yes you can but I’ve found it takes a long time to post a video.  I’ve tried it a couple of times & got tired of waiting o it.  But give it a shot.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#4876818 Report Abuse

mememouse
    Participant

Depends on the length of time of the video and how fast your computer is,, Mine are usually short.. here’s one more,,,

http://s1117.photobucket.com/user/mememouse1/media/Videos/A060_zpsc9e44606.mp4.html

#4876844 Report Abuse
    Ga Girls Flowers
    Ga Girls Flowers
    Participant

I found out the hard way that the reason it took mine so long to upload is that it uploaded everything I had in photo bucket and put it over to the right side of the video……then anyone could click on that and look at all my pictures….I sure didn’t realize this was going to happen until I just glanced over there and saw them….but surely there is a way to just post the video……maybe by putting it on You Tube and then bringing it over here from there.

Janet...z7.
    Find more about Weather in Sharpsburg, GA

#4876893 Report Abuse
    Ga Girls Flowers
    Ga Girls Flowers
    Participant

Meme, when I clicked on your last Video, I was able to see 4 or 5 different video’s…just by clicking on the arrow to the right…..one of horses, one of ocean rocks, one of bluegrass music, one of a cat playing on a thingy chasing a ball….did you know you were posting all of them….just asking…nice video’s by the way…..

Janet...z7.
    Find more about Weather in Sharpsburg, GA

#4877039 Report Abuse

mememouse
    Participant

Hi Janet,, Yes I do know   , and its only because I do not  have my video album  locked (private) … if you put a lock on all your photos albums and  or video albums, then no one can look at your pics or videos ,,  so if its not locked or private, then its open to the public,,  I have nothing that is personal in my videos ,, if you want to look ,,that’s fine with me,,, some of my albums are locked and some not,,

#4901732 Report Abuse
    JBIRDSGIRLFL
    JBIRDSGIRLFL
    Participant

Thanks guys….my video is in PB…and I tried two dif links to bring it here and only ended up w/ a little blue picture box….I’ll try again when I have more time to play….thanks for your help….I never got a response over on “help”….so I knew I would get it here…lol…..busy place lately.

photo LINDAH.jpg

#4912953 Report Abuse

mememouse
    Participant

J bird,, did you click on Direct to copy your link? 

And does it play when you click on it in your photobucket?

#4913259 Report Abuse
    JBIRDSGIRLFL
    JBIRDSGIRLFL
    Participant

photo LINDAH.jpg

#4913278 Report Abuse
    JBIRDSGIRLFL
    JBIRDSGIRLFL
    Participant

Yes, it plays in PB

…I use the direct link…and I put 400 in the first box for size?

photo LINDAH.jpg

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.