Can someone help me ID this bush?

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat Can someone help me ID this bush?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by carross carross 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Or vine?  Looks like it could be a vine.  I saw it at the dahlia garden I went to last week!  Fell in love w/ it.  Kind of looks familiar to mebut cant put my finger on it!  I dont know if it has blooms or not.

#5275427 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Margba…..I am not sure if you saw my reply to this when you asked on another thread.  I do not know what it is, but it looks to me like it could be some kind of vine ….since it doesn’t have a trellis or fence to grow on, it just grows in a circle .  Maybe someone else will know what it is.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5275451 Report Abuse
    snowwolf57
    snowwolf57
    Participant

Marge

They could be a couple of things. Anredera cordifolia,  aristolochia  macrophylla (common name Dutchman pipe)  or cinnamon vine.  You said there were no flowers but were there any type of a fruit on the plant.  Look up those plants maybe one looks close to what you seen and if you read about them you might be able to  ID it.   Sorry I could be much help

signature_2.gif photo signature_11_zpsd05916a9.gif

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by snowwolf57 snowwolf57.
    #5275527 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Or, try to go back to find one of the gardeners there!  I wished they had little signs telling you what it is.  Looked almost like it could be some sort of grape.  Thanks, Charlene & SW.  Interesting how they trained it to grow.  Could be a trellis or fence of some sorts under it toward the middle.  Dont know!

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by margba margba.
    #5275568 Report Abuse
    carross
    carross
    Participant

Wow, that looks very interesting.  Yes I would like to know.

Carol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.