Bluebird pics?

Home Forums Birding General Bird Q&As Bluebird pics?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Junior Barnes Junior Barnes 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Junior Barnes
    Junior Barnes
    Participant

I would appreciate it if anyone here has a good photo of an Eastern Bluebird that they would grant me use of for one month on my website. I will credit your name below the picture. Again, the photo will only be used for one month. The photo will be used in my ‘bird of the month’ section. You can view the bird of the month for March here as an example of how your photo will be used.

I want a close-up of either a male or female Eastern Bluebird. The photo needs to be high quality. Here is a good example:

File:Eastern Bluebird in North Carolina.jpg

Just as a disclaimer- your photo needn’t be this fancy. Just a good close-up that is crystal-clear. Thanks in advance!

(above photo from wiki commons- http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Eastern_Bluebird_in_North_Carolina.jpg)

www.birdsofohio.webnode.com

#5124477 Report Abuse
    Magnolia15
    Magnolia15
    Participant

Hi Junior, here’s one of my all time favs you can use.

http://birdsofthebog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Bluebird3.jpg

-birdsofthebog.com

#5124509 Report Abuse
    Junior Barnes
    Junior Barnes
    Participant

Thanks, Magnolia15! I really appreciate it. How would you like me to credit the photo?

#5124516 Report Abuse
    Magnolia15
    Magnolia15
    Participant

No problem, you can credit my website, birdsofthebog.com.

-birdsofthebog.com

#5124634 Report Abuse
    Junior Barnes
    Junior Barnes
    Participant

Thanks! That’s what I’ll do. If I don’t get up the new bird of the month on the first of April, look for it to appear a few days after. Sometimes I’m a little late.

#5125135 Report Abuse
    Marge_in_Michigan
    Marge_in_Michigan
    Participant

You can use this one too if you’d like, Junior.

#5127431 Report Abuse
    Junior Barnes
    Junior Barnes
    Participant

Thanks for the offer, Marge! However, I’ve already accepted a photo. If you have any in the future that I may need, I’ll be sure to consider them. It really is a great photo! Sorry that it took me so long to reply, Marge.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.