Birthday post for new commers or anyone else.

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat & Pictures Birthday post for new commers or anyone else.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by tinaintn7 tinaintn7 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tinaintn7
    tinaintn7
    Participant

Ive noticed a few new commers that are posting pretty regular. Or to anyone who hasn’t let me know their Birthday.

We have a Birthday thread we do on a persons Birthday. If you want to be in on it, just post me the month and day of the big day. And ill add you to our list. We have 37 so far for a Birthday post.

Some people like the Birthday wishes and some don’t. It totally up to you. My husband and I will be in Mexico for my Birthday, I like knowing while im sitting on the beach drinking a Bahama Mama yall will be thinking about me and knowing when I get back ill have Birthday wishes to read.

Its just a little something to let that person know we are thinking about them and are glad they are here hanging with us.

photo tina1.gif

#5404545 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

I think Steve said that Heather’s birthday is this week…..not sure when though.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5404551 Report Abuse
    tinaintn7
    tinaintn7
    Participant

I hope we didn’t miss it. Maybe 1 of them will let us know. We don’t have any Birthdays so far till the 13th.

photo tina1.gif

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.