Bake me a cake as fast as you can!

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Bake me a cake as fast as you can!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Bonitading_NJ Bonitading_NJ 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bonitading_NJ
    Bonitading_NJ
    Participant

This is the princess dress cupcake cake I made Lilli for her birthday. LOL she had 3 cakes. TOO MUCH CAKE! The icing was homemade butter cream and everyone said it was much better than the theme cake we got from the wally world bakery. Well duh, any buttercream is good icing!  Still, this cake looked much better on pinterest. HAHA My box was too short so I was one cupcake shy of a big dress. :)

#5273160 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

But still cute !!!!!

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5273164 Report Abuse

jaguae
    Participant

Cute !! Love butter cream icing .

#5273179 Report Abuse
    shortbreadlover
    shortbreadlover
    Participant

what a good looking cake.  homemade butter cream is good the store stuff is made with ugh shortening

#5273209 Report Abuse

calgal_NV
    Participant

Looks great!

#5273227 Report Abuse
    ILUVCHICKODEES___MN
    ILUVCHICKODEES___MN
    Participant

Cute!

You should of said something…. I could have made you Birthday Tator Salad to go with the cake!

#5273238 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

Bon!  That dress is BEE-YOO_TEE-FUL!!  I love the decorations you put on it–so professional.  A perfect dress for a perfect princess.  Yes, homemade buttercream is the way to go.  I still use the same recipe my mom taught me when I was about 10.

How’ve you been?  Fred and I are headed down to WV next month for a short vaca after a Penn State game.  We’re going to Canaan Valley for just a few days (golf for him)  (hiking/reading for me).

#5273265 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Beautiful!  Such a pretty color, too!  Lizzie, hope you can meet up w/ Bon!

#5273290 Report Abuse

OhioLilacLady
    Participant

Very cute cake and I m sure Lilli had a very happy birthday !!!

Homemade butter cream frosting ~~~  YUM !!!

Marilyn

#5273294 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

You do good work, Bon.  Nice cake and sounds delicious, too.  Hope it was a fun time!

Enjoy your trip to FL.

#5273378 Report Abuse
    Bonitading_NJ
    Bonitading_NJ
    Participant

the photo does not show the color very well, it was neon pink with neon blue pearls. I decorated it myself. Was rusty but it came out really good and next time I make one I will remember to not decorate the cupcakes before I put it together. LOL

Lizzie, that is up past morgantown isn’t it? Thats about 2 plus hours from me I think. just don’t come south! hahaha

#5273381 Report Abuse
    Bonitading_NJ
    Bonitading_NJ
    Participant

It was very dark and cloudy the day of the party and the inside lightning left off a yellow glow on everything. I hate these new light bulbs, they are so dim

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.