Baby Brylie came home to see Grandma

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat Baby Brylie came home to see Grandma

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by narnian narnian 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    bwatcher
    bwatcher
    Participant

The plan was to go down to Des Moines to see the kids this past weekend. We hadn’t been there in a month. With the death, wake and funeral of my nephew, the kids came home instead. My nephew died in a grain bin accident on Wednesday. I posted about it in the Midwest news.

This little ray of sunshine is what got us all through those horrible days. She just kept her little smiles coming, and we all looked to her for a distraction from the tragedy. She has mastered rolling over and is now working on crawling and standing. She loves to stand. She will be 5 months tomorrow. Grandma smothered her in kisses and hugs while she was here. The bib is the one they gave me as a gift to announce that I was going to be a grandma. I told them to take it home with them and put it to use.

#5155240 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

Cute pictures.  Guess I missed out on what happened re:  tragedy.  Hope better days ahead for you.  Brylie is such a pretty name and different.

#5155246 Report Abuse
    Jo Ann
    Jo Ann
    Participant

She’s a cutie.  I know you enjoy her.

Community Team Member

#5155258 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

Thanks for sharing her with us. Love that bib!

Yes, she would be that  spark you really needed, But pain and grieving goes on. Prayers continue for you, your brother and all of the families.

Glad they got to come see you. She is so sweet and will just be a bright spot in your lives.

Alma

<*)~// Tealbird

#5155268 Report Abuse
    Raising_4_Birders
    Raising_4_Birders
    Participant

Awww, what a cutie!  Such a fun age too.

new sig photo signature_12.gif

#5155274 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

OH what a cutie…. and yes babies help relieve the stress and pain of many situations….glad she could come visit Grandma..

So sorry for the families loss

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5155329 Report Abuse
    Sandy K.
    Sandy K.
    Participant

Wow she is getting so big Mary .Love the pictures and glad you got some grandma time .I still can’t believe all that hair she has and has not lost any . She is definitely the light to get you thru your sad times .

Take care & God Bless

Sandy k

Find more about Weather in Lupton, MI

#5155338 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Sorry to hear about your family tragedy.  On the other hand what a cutie she is.  Your  1st?

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5155460 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Mary…she sure is a cute little girl.  I am glad she put smiles on your faces when there was so much pain in your hearts.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#5155483 Report Abuse

OhioLilacLady
    Participant

I can t believe that Brylie is 5 months old already and what a sweetheart she is !!!  I can imagine the sunshine and happiness she brings to  all of you .

I hadn t read about your nephews’ untimely and tragic death .  I am so sorry !!!  My condolences and prayers for comfort and acceptance in your loss.

Marilyn

#5155555 Report Abuse
    carross
    carross
    Participant

Brylie is getting so big, so cute.  You are one proud grandma.  Thanks for sharing these pictures.  Yes she did help getting thru your sad times.

Carol

#5155633 Report Abuse
    narnian
    narnian
    Participant

I love those cheeks! Sooo kissable. She is a darling. I am so sorry about your nephew.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.