Anyone buy from HABAND clothing catalog?

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Anyone buy from HABAND clothing catalog?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by jcolbert40 jcolbert40 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

joan1___Alabama
    Participant

Got their catalog this week.  Even though they say they’ve been in business a long time I’m not familiar with them.  

The clothes look pretty good, but what about the sizing and Quality?     I hate to order and then be disspointed and have to pay to ship things back.

#5126342 Report Abuse
    KathyB_63_Mo
    KathyB_63_Mo
    Participant

I purchased two pairs of jeans(for dh)…They fit and looks nice…Then , I ordered him two pairs of dress slacks…Same as before…Fit perfect and looks really nice…

#5126350 Report Abuse

joan1___Alabama
    Participant

Thanks  KathyB.  

I tried searching on the internet and found lots of complaints listed under  “Pi__ed  Customer”  about poor service, etc. so didn’t know if I wanted to try them or not.   Couldn’t find anything listed under the BBB listing.

#5126357 Report Abuse
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    fishseddyNYzn5A
    Participant

I ordered boots from them and the first pair was defective, sent them back and the second pair had the same problem.  Hubby ordered flannel line jeans and when he tried them on the snap came right off.  Needless to say, I don’t order anything from them.

photo signature_1.gif

#5126358 Report Abuse

OhioLilacLady
    Participant

Haband has been in business for many years.

I remember my mom ordering from them but I never had until a few years ago to buy DH some flannel lined work pants for outside. My most recent order to them was this past Christmas.

I have only had to return something to them once but that was my mistake in sizing.  They corrected it and reshipped in a very timely manner so I have been satisfied with the company.

What I don t like is that they are forever sending packets of advertised items and most of it is repeats of the packet prior but oh well, I can always trash them.

Marilyn

#5126362 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

No, never heard of them!

#5126377 Report Abuse
    birdbug
    birdbug
    Participant

Joan,

Years ago I ordered clothes from Haband and found the clothes okay and the prices were reasonable too but I haven’t ordered anything in a very long time.

If you do buy something please let us know what you think !

Good luck.

Mary Ann (Birdbug)

#5126380 Report Abuse
    bratnella_NM
    bratnella_NM
    Participant

DH used to order stuff for our son all the time, when he was so big that it was nearly impossible to find things in town that would fit him. As far as I know, there were never any problems.

#5126383 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

My DH used to get a lot of his clothes from them.  No problems.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5126386 Report Abuse
    jcolbert40
    jcolbert40
    Participant

I used to get things for my late DH, and never had a problem.  Good quality and good prices..

My name photo Myname.gif

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.