FINAL DAYS TO ENTER!! Inspired by Birds & Blooms… Made by You! Spring 2014

Home Forums Gardening Look What I Made FINAL DAYS TO ENTER!! Inspired by Birds & Blooms… Made by You! Spring 2014

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Jill Staake Jill Staake 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jill Staake
    Jill Staake
    Keymaster

Birds & Blooms is excited to announce our first ever “Inspired By Birds & Blooms… Made By You!” contest! This contest is exclusively for members of the Birds & Blooms Community, and it begins today. Our website is full of Backyard Project ideas, and we want to see how they’ve inspired you to be creative in your own yard.

The Contest. Here’s how the contest works:

• Visit the Backyard Projects section of our website. Take a look at all the project ideas there, from bird feeders and houses to garden ideas to home decor.
    • Choose one that inspires you, and re-create it yourself! We’re not necessarily looking for you to re-create the project exactly as shown, though you’re welcome to do that. We encourage you to be creative and put your own spin on the project. We provide the inspiration, but you bring it to life!
    • When you’re done with your project, take a few good photos. Then, post it here in the Look What I Made forum. Start a new post, and title it “Made By You Spring 2014 – [Your Name]”. Add the photos to the post, and a short paragraph telling us why you chose the project and how you customized it to suit you. Be sure to include a link to the original project that inspired you. See a sample entry post by clicking here.

The Prize. Our editors will choose a winner and I’ll announce it here on the forum no later than June 15, 2014. The winner will receive:

The winner and winning project may also be featured on our Facebook page or other social media, at our editors’ discretion.

The Fine Print.

• This contest is open to Birds & Blooms Community members. If you’re not already a member of the Community, create an account and join in to participate.
    • All entries must take their inspiration from the Backyard Projects section of the Birds & Blooms website. Entries must include a link to the project inspiration.
    • All entries must be posted on the Look What I Made Forum by midnight (CT) on May 31, 2014.
    • Each Community member may enter the contest with a maximum of two (2) projects. Each project must be posted separately in the Look What I Made Forum.

Have questions about the contest? Leave your thoughts here or email me directly. I’m really excited to see what our Community members come up with!

Jill Staake (florida33girl@gmail.com)
    Birds & Blooms Community Manager
    Tampa, Florida Zone 9b

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by Jill Staake Jill Staake.
    • This topic was modified 2 months ago by Jill Staake Jill Staake.
    #5145702 Report Abuse
    Jill Staake
    Jill Staake
    Keymaster

Hey all – You have less than two weeks left to enter this contest! Take a look at the Backyard Projects section and find some inspiration, then get to work! If you have any questions, just let me know. Good luck!

Tampa, Florida Zone 9b

#5149522 Report Abuse
    Jill Staake
    Jill Staake
    Keymaster

This contest has ended. We’ll be evaluating the entries and notifying the winner soon. Thanks to all who participated!

Tampa, Florida Zone 9b

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FINAL DAYS TO ENTER!! Inspired by Birds & Blooms… Made by You! Spring 2014’ is closed to new replies.