AND THE WINNER IS……….!!!!!

Home Forums Birding Your Bird Stories (aka Bird Tales) AND THE WINNER IS……….!!!!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by birdbug birdbug 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

Thank you to the people who participated in this draw.  I decided not to let you wait all day to draw the name of the winner.  In fact I had better do it early as I will be transferring all my data on the old pc to the new one I purchased yesterday.  I’m so afraid of losing my files.  This is my first experience doing that.

THE WINNER IS…….

MARY-ANN……..birdbug

Mary-Ann, I don’t think I have your address.  I don’t feel right about posting my email on the site, nor I don’t think you would do that either.  Sharon, Jill, Resa, Charlene, Bette, Karen, and many others have my email.  If you have theirs, maybe you can ask them to forward it to you.  This way I can get your address.  I give my permission to whoever has my email address to pass it on to Mary-Ann…aka….birdbug.  Thank you!

Stella

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5128324 Report Abuse
    carross
    carross
    Participant

Thank you Stella,

Carol

#5128352 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

Stella I have Mary Ann’s address

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5128370 Report Abuse
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

Sharon, I’m in the process of installing a new pc with Windows 8.1.  I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to install it.  I just bought the USB hard drive disk, and it will all be a new experience.  Who knows what will happen.

I would appreciate it if you would give her my address.  Thanks!

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5128542 Report Abuse
    birdbug
    birdbug
    Participant

Stella !

Thanks for pulling my name…I’m really happy about that ! Can’t wait to read the book..it sounds like a good one !

Sharon, if you could email my home address to Stella I’d really appreciate it.  And Stella please let me know the cost of the postage…I’ll either reimburse you or send it right right to you now.

Hugs !

Mary Ann (Birdbug)

#5128554 Report Abuse
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

Mary Ann, Sharon sent me your address.  I will get the book out to you as soon as possible.  I just installed a new PC and I can’t retrieve my email account.  I will need help.  Not sure when everything will be sorted out.

No need to send postage.  I’m taking care of that.

Stella
    Community Team Member

#5128684 Report Abuse
    birdbug
    birdbug
    Participant

Stella,

Thanks so much for doing this ! You’re a sweetheart !

Please take your time..there’s no hurry since I’m busy knitting the ruffled scarves and baby outfits and wouldn’t have time to read it right now but I can’t wait to read the book.

Hope your new computer is up and working fine for you real soon.

Hugs to you & to Toby too !

Mary Ann (Birdbug)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.