A way to recover lost post – F6 worked for me.

Home Forums Gardening Garden Chat A way to recover lost post – F6 worked for me.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by plantdoctorzn4 plantdoctorzn4 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

I lost a post I had typed – then I remembered there was a key to punch. Thought about it and Holy Spirit nudged me to do F6 and it worked!!!

So if you think you have lost something – try F6. Worked for me.

Did visit at home and watched the capitol 4th with 94 year old friend. Then went up to 7th floor – but on the way an aide asked if I would like a cone. Good timing. I was wondering If I dared help myself to that soft serve. Gosh the Holy Spirit Guy is really on base for me.

When I got to 7th floor – when it got darker – watched the local fireworks.  I had often wondered – but knew that would be a good viewing area. And it was. I rewarded myself – for not going to my 60 class reunion tomorrow.

But hip is so good – didn’t think that 3.5 hour drive would be good for it! I was out enjoying my flowers – thought about how good the hip was feeling and made my call. Was a tearful event. but I did a lot of writing and worked thru it. Many things I would have missed I can do! Too many to list here.

But the day went well after all. Alma

<*)~// Tealbird

#5260857 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

I will try to remember that tip.  I know I use F5 to refresh the page at times.

It sounds like you had a fun evening watching the fireworks….and the cone was a bonus!  LOL  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.