A lot of rain here today! Staying in my pj's all day! LOL!

Home Forums Backyard Chat General A lot of rain here today! Staying in my pj's all day! LOL!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by margba margba 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Lots of rain, maybe strong tstorms later as it warms up!  We have over 5″ of surplus of rainfall this yr so far!  Dont really need it!  Wish we could send it to areas of the country that fo really need it!  Maybe 3-5″ today some hail, too!  Guess I will do cleaning today!  Gonna stay in my pj’s all day today!  Lol!

#5272947 Report Abuse

gabbygirt_oh
    Participant

I did that yesterday since we had rain/thunderstorms all day & evening.

#5272953 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

LOL!  Guess I will dovsome cleaning & laundry today unless we get the tstorms coming thru!

#5272972 Report Abuse
    CatsBirds
    CatsBirds
    Participant

Raining here again today.  I just got dressed.. only because I need to go to the freezer in the garage  , dang it…lolol… nice and cool but the humidity is 100%..love the days of pj,s. especially in the winter..

Sharon, Catsbirds, Community Team Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#5272973 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

rainy here too–but I have to go out today

#5272984 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Take care driving on the wet roads, Lizzie & anyone else who has to go out!

#5273122 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

Never stay in pj’s all day unless I am sick.  One thing I could just never do.

#5273202 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

I worked today, got home around 3.  It was raining so rather than change clothes I just put on my PJs.

Posy my PJs are generally flannel pants or shorts & a t-shirt so doesn’t really matter so much.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5273279 Report Abuse
    margba
    margba
    Participant

Gayle, those are the kind of jammies I tend to wear!  Wear some flannel even in the summertime!  Lol!  Too many knocks on the door both here & especially back at my old place!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.