cedar birdfeeder with large glass jar

Home Forums Gardening Look What I Made cedar birdfeeder with large glass jar

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by bwatcher bwatcher 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ginnymoniak
    Participant

back in i would say 2006 or 2007 my husband built a bird feeder from birds and blooms. we would like to build another one.but we can no longer find that issue/ It was built out of cedar with holes on the sides for entrance and the front was a hole also. In this hole you would fit a large maybe 3 gallon pickle jay. the bids would fly in on the side but the seed was in the large glass jar.so when they went to feed they were out of the elements. does anyone out there remember how to build this or what issue it was in. would love to find that issue.

#4680617 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

See if anybody on Backyard Chat remembers this.  More people read that Forum than this one.  Or try asking on the Birdwatchers’ Forum (or both)  

Welcome to the Board & hope somebody can help out with this.

If  nobody remembers, try googling  Cedar Birdfeeder with Glass Jar or something along those lines.  Good Luck

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#4697586 Report Abuse

nana weez 41nj
    Participant

I WOULD LIKE THAT TOO

#4697585 Report Abuse

nana weez 41nj
    Participant

I WOULD LIKE THAT TOO

#4698052 Report Abuse

Go to search archives upper right of screen and type in SQUIRREL FEEDER JAR ~~~~the direction will come up. I just did it and they are there.

My dear hubby made one for us and then more for others who saw it.

#4717902 Report Abuse
    bwatcher
    bwatcher
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.