SunshineNY6 2013 Garden Progress Sept update

Home Forums Gardening General Gardening Q&As SunshineNY6 2013 Garden Progress Sept update

This topic contains 70 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by SunshineNY6 SunshineNY6 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

Front Porch

March

April 

May 

June

July

August

Sept

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Butterfly Garden

March  

April 

May

June

July   

August

Sept 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Spring bulbs/Hosta

March 

April  

May  

June

July

August.  Next year I would like to put some King Coleus in here. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mailbox garden

March

April     

May 

June

July

August

Sept

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Patio wall     

March

April

May

June

July

August

Sept 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hummingbird garden

March

April

May

June

July

August

Sept

March

April

May

June

July

Aug

Sept

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Officially April 1st.  This will be my garden for the next couple of months.

I like this view much better.

June 1,

Greenhouse is down until next April 1

Find more about Weather in Rochester, NY

#4675788 Report Abuse
    takyslaky
    takyslaky
    Participant

Wow Wendy, things have changed there for you.  I think it is gonna be a while before I see what you are seeing there.  Your gardens are starting to wake up from their long winter sleep.  I do see some green there too.  Soon you will be looking at some blooms.

plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Wow, Wendy….you had major changes.  When I took pics the 1st of March I dreamed that by now I would have changes like that, but no such luck here.  I am surprised to see your grass greening up and signs og green in your gardens.  Thanks and I can hardly wait to see chapter three next month!  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#4675766 Report Abuse
    mmarnee
    mmarnee
    Participant

Your snow really provided some good moisture for your flowers. I can’t wait to see your Hummingbird garden in full bloom.

#4675664 Report Abuse
    luvmyb_b
    luvmyb_b
    Participant

I love how different things have gotten in your garden, Wendy.  Mine looks very much the same.   

photo signature_3.gif
    NW Ohio
    Zn5

#4675650 Report Abuse
    Grandmaof2
    Grandmaof2
    Participant

Wendy, you have a big change. Looking good with green even showing now.

Click for Orangeburg, South Carolina Forecast

#4675799 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Big change for you, Wendy.  All the snow is gone & you have green !!

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#4687667 Report Abuse
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

A picture is worth a thousand words….Yours sure tell the story of your garden/flower beds. Nice to see green. Love your greenhouse.

Stella
    Community Team Member

#4687664 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Wendy….your yard is exactly what progression pics should look like….an obvious change from month to month and I can’t believe the addition of all of the bright “green”….like Kathy said….I am also green with envy.  Looking at your pics brings back such good memories of visiting there. 

I took my update pics tonight before the snow the next 2 days….GRRRRRRRRR…..I will wait and share them on anopther day….nothing pretty in mine.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#4687639 Report Abuse
    Kathy
    Kathy
    Participant

I am completely “green” with envy. With having 2 nice winters and early springs I shouldn’t complain that we are still having winter weather this year.

Kathy zone4

Find more about Weather in Sioux Falls, SD

#4687635 Report Abuse
    ili Z.9
    ili Z.9
    Participant

[color=blue]  Great Progress Wendy….What a difference … going from white to green to multicolor…..[/color]

.gif.html" target="_blank">x_3f0b069b photo x_3f0b069b_zpsa1c3a481.gif

#4687613 Report Abuse
    SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

I am so pleased to see so much more green.  And color too!

#4688014 Report Abuse

nanNbama
    Participant

What a change, Wendy. Everything is so pretty and green. No snow……I kinda take for granted green because my grass stays green almost all year long.

#4687918 Report Abuse
    SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

Thanks for all your lovely comments.

Leslie, I don’t want to rush it either.

#4687888 Report Abuse
    Grandmaof2
    Grandmaof2
    Participant

That sure is a lot of change since March. The green grass and colorful flowers are looking great. Can’t wait to see June, but then I would be wishing the summer away, wouldn’t I?

Click for Orangeburg, South Carolina Forecast

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.