looking for seeds

Home Forums Gardening All About Seeds looking for seeds

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by bashfulblonde_Tx_Zn8 bashfulblonde_Tx_Zn8 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

san70
    Participant

I would like to start my plants indoors ,March , would be very grateful for  [:)] some scarlet runner seeds or purple bean vine seeds . I have decorative gourd seeds to give . [:D] thanks 

#4660238 Report Abuse

hopscotch
    Participant

I have purple hyacinth beanseeds.  If you send a SASE , I will send you some.  Look on your PM and I will put my address there.

#4660468 Report Abuse

san70
    Participant

self addressed envelope with STAMP . SORRY ABOUT THAT!

#4660463 Report Abuse

san70
    Participant

Thank you so much will send you a self addressed envelope new to this site don’t understand everything yet, glad to get response. I love to plant vine flowers for the humming birds this year want to try the Scarlet Runner so again, thank you     sandra. [:D] [:D]

#4663134 Report Abuse

san70
    Participant

Mine did not have any ,checked several times my friend checked also for me![:'(]

#4662998 Report Abuse

Please know that im not trying to run u off of the site .

my siggie photo signature_1.gif

#4662996 Report Abuse

Sandra , I dont have any of the ones u r looking for but I wanted to let you know that u can get the scarlet runner beans at walmart or kmart if you have one by u for a little of nothing ,

#4663727 Report Abuse

hopscotch
    Participant

A PM is when you click on that person’s picture and then send a message.  You should check back often to see if that person answered you by clicking on the little envelope at the top right of the page.

#4663682 Report Abuse

san70
    Participant

That would be nice ,thank [:D] you I AM STILL LEARNING THE  COMPUTER MP = POST MAIL?

#4663367 Report Abuse

Sandra send me a PM please thank you .

#4663364 Report Abuse

OK I will look to see if I can find you some if you would like .

#4665055 Report Abuse

Sandra , you are doing fine , yes I got ur email and I just answer it and sent you my regular email address , 

#4665043 Report Abuse

san70
    Participant

CAN’T SEEM TO FIND YOUR MAIL DID YOU GET MY LAST MESSAGE ABOUT ME ? NOT DOING GOOD WITH THIS IN WHERE TO RESPOND. SORRY ![:S]

#4664938 Report Abuse

Sandra , you have mail from me , have a great day .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.