DIY Flower pot out of Christmas Tree Stand

Home Forums Gardening Look What I Made DIY Flower pot out of Christmas Tree Stand

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Ga Girls Flowers Ga Girls Flowers 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ga Girls Flowers
    Ga Girls Flowers
    Participant

You will need one large green Christmas tree stand …I get them at Goodwill, yard sales, etc for 50 cent to $1.50  each….They usually have 4 large eye bolts and nuts….take them off and use for another project….turn upside down and bore some drainage holes in bottom…about 4. Turn back over,  fill with dirt and plant away….the center is ideal for setting another pot on to give it height. I had some extra bird bath bottoms and the  center of this planter fits perfectly on one of these..If you don’t have bird bath bottoms, sit in an old chair or  bore some more holes and make a hanging basket…..recycling at its best and pretty also. I planted creeping jenny around the edges to hang down, and begonias or other plants in middle plus add flowers to the pot in middle….All of this can be done in 30 minutes or less….

the ones that sell for about $6.97 at wal mart are the ones that I use for this…

Janet...z7.
    Find more about Weather in Sharpsburg, GA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.