Charlene……… Lupine

Home Forums Gardening General Gardening Q&As Charlene……… Lupine

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by abeyl abeyl 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

flowerpowerzone5
    Participant

I have a bud ! I’m so excited I guess they don’t know it’s spring.I started then in January.I’ll post a picture when it’s in full bloom. Sandy

#4559643 Report Abuse
    Kathy
    Kathy
    Participant

Wow, first year for it and it bloomed! You must be a very good plant mama, lol…..Kathy

Kathy zone4

Find more about Weather in Sioux Falls, SD

#4559635 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

Sandy…you must be a good lupine Mom….they never bloom the 1st year.  If the blooms aren’t big, don’t be disappointed…..just count your blessing that they are alive and well and blooming.  At least you will know what color they are….please post a pic when they are open!  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

#4560082 Report Abuse
    abeyl
    abeyl
    Participant

I sowed my seed Jan 25th and one bloomed this year. So glad I kept record of when I planted everything.   Abey

#4559985 Report Abuse

tealbirdIA_Z4
    Participant

mine bloomed this year – kept it alive 2 years… Nice purple.

Had 4 moon  floer blooms last night. Saw then at 10 before the heat finished them off. One for tonight. Alma

<*)~// Tealbird

#4559927 Report Abuse

Posynut_NY_zone4
    Participant

Mine were a beautiful pink this year but started out a purple a few years ago.  All brown and dried up now.

I have red bee balm coming up a different place than I planted it last year.  No wonder the sign is still there but no plant….it moved a few feet to the left of where I planted the original plant!  I think it is Jacob Cline and was looking for it earlier this year thinking it died out, but noticed now it is large and all budded!  I am happy!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.