Ignore this post!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~ If you can. :o)

Home Forums Backyard Chat General Ignore this post!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~ If you can. :o)

This topic contains 5,455 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by Jill Staake Jill Staake 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 5,446 through 5,456 (of 5,456 total)
  • Author
    theLark_IN_5
    theLark_IN_5
    Participant

photo larkiegif.gif

#5115429 Report Abuse
    NanZim
    NanZim
    Participant

photo 8f8cc3fe.gif

Psalm 118:24

#5115502 Report Abuse

surferdude_FL
    Participant

I’m going to ignore the handsome man I just saw in the bathroom mirror  :cool:

Alamawana  Joe

#5115504 Report Abuse

ma-shirley NC
    Participant

………………………

photo siggy1.gif

#5115513 Report Abuse

surferdude_FL
    Participant

Clean up on isles 666 :oops:

#5115533 Report Abuse

ma-shirley NC
    Participant

That would be “Aisle”.

photo siggy1.gif

#5115540 Report Abuse

surferdude_FL
    Participant

Sorry, but “isle” is a small island where the  Voodoo “ilk” is coming from  :wink:

#5116138 Report Abuse

joan1___Alabama
    Participant

I try really hard to avoid getting involed in the bickering on this board but I  sure would appreciate it if all these persistant insulting comments posted on  here would END!   Why  can’t you do as the title says and Ignore this post rather than keep the uglyness ongoing?

If you see a post made by someone you’ve had a problem with, Please just close the post and move on.  Please, please don’t make this a never-ending fude.  It’s begining  to look like the Hatfields and McCoys here.

That’s  all I’m going to say on this subject.

#5116372 Report Abuse

captainbarteltz5wi
    Participant

#5116396 Report Abuse

captainbarteltz5wi
    Participant

#5116595 Report Abuse
    Jill Staake
    Jill Staake
    Keymaster

After a great deal of thought and discussion, Birds & Blooms has decided it is time to close down this post thread and others like it. We understand that many of you have been keeping this going for a long time, and much of what is posted here is just in fun. However, it also seems to be a place for people to argue and express their anger, so we are closing it for further comments and we request that you do not begin another one like it.

Please remember that Backyard Chat was intended as a place to discuss general friendly topics that might not fit into the Birding or Gardening categories, but was never supposed to be a “free for all” where anything goes. This thread and others like it, with no specific topic to discuss, does not add any value to our site, and is downright confusing for newcomers. In recent weeks, it has been the home of bickering and complaining. Therefore, it is time for it to end. We encourage you to join in other conversations around the site instead.

Jill Staake (florida33girl@gmail.com)
    Birds & Blooms Community Manager
    Tampa, Florida Zone 9b

Viewing 11 posts - 5,446 through 5,456 (of 5,456 total)

The topic ‘Ignore this post!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~ If you can. :o)’ is closed to new replies.