Wednesday on the VIP- July 4

Home Forums Gardening General Gardening Q&As Wednesday on the VIP- July 4

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by plantdoctorzn4 plantdoctorzn4 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    skippydel13zone6KY
    skippydel13zone6KY
    Participant

Oh Sharon, my heart skipped a beat and I teared up with sympathy for you.  I don’t even remember you saying your sis passed away.  Was she creamated and your spreading her ashes?  Stopping to say a prayer for you now and in the days to come as you put her in her final resting place and grieve her loss.  Hugs my friend, wish I could be there with you!

#4559215 Report Abuse
    sasonnett
    sasonnett
    Participant

Happy 4th of July.  Our plans are to dig over by the pond today.  Sat, my sister from Ohio will be over.  We plan to put our other sister in her final resting place.  This is going to be rough.

Won’t have to do any watering here, we had a couple of storms go through last night. 

Sorry to be a downer today.  I guess I need hugs… and lots of Kleenex.

Sharon

#4559212 Report Abuse
    Grandmaof2
    Grandmaof2
    Participant

Good morning and Happy Fourth of July, in honor of my ancestor, Jeremiah, who fought in the Revolutionary War.

Molly, I have had a similar thing happen giving blood, but not as bad as that. A co-worker once almost passed out and boy did he get kidded about that for a long time. It was in the bloodmobile that comes to the plant, so there were a few guys in there when it happened and news spread fast.

I slept late and need to get out and water and wash the deck before I go get a few groceries. Then I plan to work inside a while and pot some perennials when it cools off.

Have a great fourth, whatever your plans may be.

Click for Orangeburg, South Carolina Forecast

#4559196 Report Abuse
    skippydel13zone6KY
    skippydel13zone6KY
    Participant

Good morning and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!  I stupidly forgot to turn my alarm off so been up but not at it since early this morning.  Woke and toddled in the kitchen to start my coffee and dropped my brand new big container of Folgers and half of it went all over the kitchen floor.  Grrrrr!   Think I’ll suck down my 3rd cup of coffee and do the same as Molly and head out and start watering.  I’m sure I’ll have company at the pool today and then all I have to do is walk down to the end of my street and I have full open view of our county park to watch the fireworks (nice part of having an open field there and being up on a hill).  LOL  I sat JB’s bottle of tranquilizers on the coffee table last night, went out and moved the spots (and it seriously was just spots like around the spicket, where I backwash the pool, edges of flower beds) and came in to find he had gotten it off the table and had just chewed the lid off and pills were spilling out, I freaked out (as he tried to nab a pill and I wrestled it out of his mouth) and then went into hysteria jerking the cushions off and trying to see how many he had ate.  I found all 8 of the pills and was so nervous I thought about taking one myself. HAHA  I sure hope this helps him to not be freaking out tonight.  Gonna start out with half a pill around 7 pm and if he’s not about knocked out I’ll give him the other half by 9.  Hope everyone has a great day!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.