OT………another prayer request please!

Home Forums Gardening General Gardening Q&As OT………another prayer request please!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by skippydel13zone6KY skippydel13zone6KY 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

razzmataz
    Participant

Just got back from going with Bob to get results of MRI that the chiropractor had recommended.  Good thing he had it done.  Shows he has osteomyelitis, or ‘diskitis’, and they are sending him right away for a consultation with a surgeon.  The surgeon may deem it possible to treat it with antibiotics, but very likely that he will have to have surgery.  This, on top of the recent diagnosis that he most likely has Parkinson’s although in a very early stage, has really thrown us both for a loop.  He has been so healthy for the most part, now it seems like things are falling apart fast.  I have to go back tomorrow morning for ‘more views’ on my mammogram, but have had to do that before and it has always just been ‘benign changes’ so praying that is the case tomorrow as well….but also, my foot that has been giving me problems is getting worse.  I’ve been wearing the inserts, but I know I should probably stay off it every minute I am not @ work, but so far I have been gritting my teeth and bearing it, but it is so sore right now I am limping and it is affecting my left knee and my back………..Oh, well, the joys of aging, I guess!

#4558590 Report Abuse
    Grandmaof2
    Grandmaof2
    Participant

Praying that both of you will be able to get the help needed to get better and back on your feet soon.

Click for Orangeburg, South Carolina Forecast

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.