OT—A LITTLE BATHROOM HUMOR FROM OVER IN BYC

Home Forums Gardening General Gardening Q&As OT—A LITTLE BATHROOM HUMOR FROM OVER IN BYC

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by SunshineNY6 SunshineNY6 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jan
    Jan
    Participant

THE POOPIE LIST
    Bathroom Humor at its finest:

Ghost Poopie
    The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

Clean Poopie
    The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

Wet Poopie
    The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and underwear so you won’t ruin them with a stain.

Second Wave Poopie
    This happens when you’re done Poopie-ing and you’ve pulled up your pants to your knees, and you realize that you have to Poopie some more.

Pop-A-Vein-In-Your-Forehead-Poopie
    The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

Gassy Poopie
    It’s so noisy, everyone within earshot is laughing.

Drinker Poopie
    The kind of Poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. Its most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

Lincoln Log Poopie
    The kind of Poopie that is so huge you’re afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.

Corn Poopie
    Self-explanatory.

Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-Poopie Poopie
    The kind where you want to Poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

Spinal Tap Poopie
    That’s where it hurts so badly coming out, you would swear it was leaving you sideways.

Wet Cheeks Poopie (The Power Dump)
    The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt gets splashed with water.

Liquid Poopie
    The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out your butt and splashes all over the toilet bowl.

Mexican Poopie
    It smells so bad your nose burns.

The Surprise Poopie
    You’re not even at the toilet because you are sure you’re about to fart, but oops…….a Poopie!!!

The Dangling Poopie
    This Poopie refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done Poopie-ing it. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose

#4558195 Report Abuse
    Sandy K.
    Sandy K.
    Participant

Oh My Goodness ,Thats just to funny .

Sandy K.

Find more about Weather in Lupton, MI

#4558194 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

All I can say is…”STUPID”.

photo 100_1493.jpg

#4558189 Report Abuse
    Jan
    Jan
    Participant

this is political???

Joanne–did you go read the old post over in BYC–it goes back many years

#4558171 Report Abuse
    jcolbert40
    jcolbert40
    Participant

From the BYC???  And you aren’t allowed to post political stuff????

My name photo Myname.gif

#4558066 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Oh My Lord, Jan  TMI for me

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#4558550 Report Abuse
    SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

[quote user="growingranny_va_z7"]I can see how it would have been really funny at the time but I didn’t think it was funny here. [/quote]

I couldn’t agree more.

Find more about Weather in Rochester, NY

#4558498 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

[quote user="growingranny_va_z7"]Sounded like something a bunch of 12 year old boys would like. But then that is only my opinion.[/quote]

Mine too.  I didn’t even read it all the way through.  I’m a long way from being a prude but I found this gross & inappropriate.  Sorry Jan.  I know you didn’t write it but still. 

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#4558389 Report Abuse
    growingranny_va_z7
    growingranny_va_z7
    Participant

Wendy I can see how it would have been really funny at the time but I didn’t think it was funny here. Sounded like something a bunch of 12 year old boys would like. But then that is only my opinion.

Find more about Weather in Dutton, VA

#4558264 Report Abuse
    SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

For the record, I didn’t care for this crappy reply in that post over in BYC.

But, in defense of what turned into a very funny thread,  it started back in 2005 long before we were able to edit or delete  a post.  The poster was telling a story of being invited to a “pool” party.  A little typo turned into an innocent post into a rather humorous one.

Just goes to show you that you cannot take back what you send into cyberspace.  That thread has become a BYC classic.  We had a lot of fun times back then.

Find more about Weather in Rochester, NY

#4558248 Report Abuse
    jcolbert40
    jcolbert40
    Participant

[quote user="jaowl_IA_zn5"]this is political???[/quote]

Jan, what I meant was, this stuff is allowed, but political talk isn’t.  This sounds like 7th grade humor.

My name photo Myname.gif

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.