It’s so hot here that!

Home Forums Gardening General Gardening Q&As It’s so hot here that!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ah64a 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ah64a
    Participant

We have to force the dogs outside to go to the bathroom. It don’t take them long and they are at the door. Barking to let them back into the A/C. LOL Have no green grass at all.

#4558049 Report Abuse

ah64a
    Participant

[quote user="jaowl_IA_zn5"]

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[/quote]

Its not funny! LOL I can’t wate to see my water and ELE. Bill (OMG)

#4558000 Report Abuse
    Jan
    Jan
    Participant

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#4557997 Report Abuse
    Grandmaof2
    Grandmaof2
    Participant

Yesterday I brought one of the kittens in for a while. His mom and brothers had gone off to find some shade. A few minutes after putting him back out he was scratching on the door, wanting to come back in. He is an outside cat but knew it felt better in the house.

Click for Orangeburg, South Carolina Forecast

#4557986 Report Abuse
    growingranny_va_z7
    growingranny_va_z7
    Participant

I know what you mean about the dogs not wanting to go out, I think they “P” at the foot of the steps and right back inside. Even the cat isn’t going to go out in this heat!  One good thing about not having a lot of real grass just weeds is they are still green.  I am not hearing of any breaks in the heat for us anytime soon either. I just went out and starting running some cold water into the pool so maybe it will be refreshing later. If I wanted a nice warm bath I would get into the bathtub.

Find more about Weather in Dutton, VA

#4557984 Report Abuse
    plantdoctorzn4
    plantdoctorzn4
    Participant

We are also having that kind of heat now, Gary….also brown, crunchy grass.  It isn’t supposed to be like this here in the midwest….and especially not this early.  This heat and the dead grass are more like August.  Charlene

photo 100_1493.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.