Gardening Pictures Past & Present… Sunday 7/01/12

Home Forums Gardening General Gardening Q&As Gardening Pictures Past & Present… Sunday 7/01/12

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by steve232__nc steve232__nc 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    growingranny_va_z7
    growingranny_va_z7
    Participant

I am going to attempt to share some of the storm pics today but Verizon isn’t being too cooperative this morning, I was cut off three times just doing the good morning post.

This is the pot that the yellow geranium was in..I did find the plant out in the driveway, still intact and only one leaf broken so I put it into a new pot and it is still blooming:

This is the new bird bath under the corner of the table, the table I am afraid is destroyed but don’t know for sure since I haven’t tried to set it up yet but the bird bath is now safe in the house until I can get the stand out from under the table:

I have more pics to share but verizon isn’t being too kind to me this morning so will try this afternoon.

Find more about Weather in Dutton, VA

#4557719 Report Abuse
    Kathy
    Kathy
    Participant

All but the white garden phlox are now blooming

Kathy zone4

Find more about Weather in Sioux Falls, SD

#4557718 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Steve, if I am the Daylily Queen then your are the Vegetable King.  Always such nice healthy looking plants.

And , speaking of Daylilies. time for some more, if you can stand it.  No names this time.

Looks like something was trying to make a meal of this one.

Enough for now

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.