Please HELP

Home Forums Gardening General Gardening Q&As Please HELP

This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Gayle Gayle 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    skippydel13zone6KY
    skippydel13zone6KY
    Participant

COOL, glad the cage thing worked … stinking critters!  I found 2 more things ate to the ground last night and I know its the rabbits that are multiplying BIG TIME from the people 2 houses down that have let them nest under their shed and think they are so sweet and cute.  Of course they are all shade and have NO plants in their yard, while me and neighborboy battle to keep things from disappearing.  I pulled out this morning and there were 4 rabbits in neighborboy’s driveway heading to the back yard to graze with the chickens and pot bellied pigs, he’ll be so mad when he wakes up this afternoon. LOL (he works night shift)

#4557376 Report Abuse
    skippydel13zone6KY
    skippydel13zone6KY
    Participant

COOL, glad the cage thing worked … stinking critters!  I found 2 more things ate to the ground last night and I know its the rabbits that are multiplying BIG TIME from the people 2 houses down that have let them nest under their shed and think they are so sweet and cute.  Of course they are all shade and have NO plants in their yard, while me and neighborboy battle to keep things from disappearing.  I pulled out this morning and there were 4 rabbits in neighborboy’s driveway heading to the back yard to graze with the chickens and pot bellied pigs, he’ll be so mad when he wakes up this afternoon. LOL (he works night shift)

#4557382 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Good news.  I still haven’t found what’s munching on my B’fly plant yet.  Nothing to see day or night & the “Beer Traps” came up empty.  Maybe whatever it is has moved on.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#4557433 Report Abuse

flowerpowerzone5
    Participant

Del that’s what they make 22′s for. LOL! Sandy

#4559337 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

So that is the reason behind the avatar?  LOL  Congrats on a good report.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#4559319 Report Abuse

lrainstar
    Participant

Thank you

#4559320 Report Abuse

lrainstar
    Participant

Thank you Skippydel, it’s been 3 yrs for me, congrats to you also every day is a mile stone .

#4559223 Report Abuse
    skippydel13zone6KY
    skippydel13zone6KY
    Participant

WOOHOO on your cancer-free report.  I had cancer 2 years ago and every time I get a cancer-free report I praise God and celebrate.  WONDERFUL news and Happy Fourth of July, think you need to set off some fireworks in celebration. LOL

#4559206 Report Abuse
    growingranny_va_z7
    growingranny_va_z7
    Participant

That is fantastic news. My DD had Breast Cancer 17 years ago at the age of 32, two years after that she had a baby girl who is 15 now and she is still cancer free. So it is true…there IS life after cancer!!! Congratulations!

Find more about Weather in Dutton, VA

#4559202 Report Abuse

lrainstar
    Participant

Just wanted to share .with ya’ll , The ct scan says I’m still cancer free YAY me   [H]

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.