Have lots to trade or share

Home Forums Gardening All About Seeds Have lots to trade or share

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Flonan_KY_Z6 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

cactuslady31
    Participant

Hi All, I have some seeds that I would love to trade or share for postage! I have quite a few packs of each so everyone is welcome! Also I am looking for some or any cactus/succulents for a dear friend if anyone has any I have lots of plants that I can trader also just let me know what you are looking for! I also have 6 kinds of voodoo lilly bulbs

thanks,

Helen

italian arum

yellow flag iris

morning glory mix

purle barlow columbine

pink columbine

lt pink hibiscus

dusty miller

turban squash

hosta mix

purple liatris

honey locust

zinnia mix

galardia goblin

red trumpet vine

lily mix

rare poppy mix

cherry brandy rudbeckia

many others in small amounts so just let me know what your looking for

#4550071 Report Abuse

Helen , Hello and welcome to the board , you have a PM from me TIA .

my siggie photo signature_1.gif

#4550538 Report Abuse

Hi, I would love some of the voodoo lily..  I do have some succulents that I can send you. I’d be willing to do a trade and then we don’t have to send each other postage..lol.  My email is jlnarc1@embarqmail.com and we can trade addresses there.  Thank you so much!!!

#4552432 Report Abuse

plantfriend1
    Participant

I would like to have some of your Pink Columbine, Dusty Miller and Hosta Mix. Thank You.

#4553398 Report Abuse
    wisconsingal
    wisconsingal
    Participant

You have a PM, if you don’t reply, will understand.

#4553403 Report Abuse

Where do I look for the pm.  Thanks

#4553459 Report Abuse
    wisconsingal
    wisconsingal
    Participant

You know, I just assumed you had been on this board for a while, see now, you don’t have a lot of posting, if you are not familiar with this sort of thing, I BELIEVE if you click on your name it goes to your area to receive messages etc., I don’t spend a lot of time on here, much too confusing for me, but if I remember correctly, surely someone will let me know if I am wrong.  I am looking for Cherry Brandy Rudbeckia, which I understand is not a perennial?

Rare poppy mix, and Galardia Goblin seeds, I have nothing to trade, but would pay postage and handling if you will do me the honor of allowing this to happen.

Contact me thru the forum if you don’t have it set up to send PM, if you aren’t on top of that, ask someone here on the forum to help you, I just really don’t remember.  Sorry.

#4553475 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Click on the little envelope at the top right corner of this page.  If there are any PMs then that’s how you find them.  If the above poster sent you one you must be set up to receive them.  And to answer her just click reply.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#4553503 Report Abuse

Thank you for your help with the pm.  I don’t have an envelope so I must not be set up for them.

Wis – I don’t have any of the things you’re looking for.  Sorry.

#4553670 Report Abuse

hopscotch
    Participant

Cajungal-I checked and you are not set up to receive PMs.  If you would like to, just go to the top right of this page where it says My Profile.  Click on that and just work your way down to the end and mark save at the bottom.  Then, if you click on your picture, it will show under your picture, a line that says send messages.  To send a message to someone else, click on their picture and message.  To receive a message, click on the little envelope at the top right next to My Profile.  Hope this helps.

#4553894 Report Abuse

robosgirl
    Participant

hi i would love some , of the cherry brandy rudeckia seeds ty my email,ilovealaska06@yahoo.com    TY.

#4555576 Report Abuse

MagnusOwly
    Participant

i would be interested in the hosta mix. lolney@bell.blackberry.net

#4561906 Report Abuse

naturesgirl
    Participant

Hello cactus lady,

I would love to have the following:

red trumpet vine

cherry brandy rudbeckia

voodoo lilly bulb.

I do have a few succulents. are you looking for  specific kind or just any? I would love to share with you.

My email is cforster @umn.edu. Send me an email or PM with your mailing address so we can figure out the trade.

Happy Gardening…..C

#4572192 Report Abuse

plantfriend1
    Participant

I received a note from bashfulblonde_Tx_Zn8, evidently by mistake. She sent a note to me addressed to “Helen”, which I am not. I have plenty flowers and if interested I’d be happy to trade some of them. Let me know.

Plantfriend1

#4571952 Report Abuse

Hi Helen , just a short note to ask you what happen to the voodoo lillies u where supposed to send me quite some time ago , i sent my end of the trade , why did u not send yours ?? As I still have not heard a word from you as of today and here it is 6 months later ??? Do you mind telling me ???

my siggie photo signature_1.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.