What are you reading–The BYC BookClub (Lizzie)

Home Forums Backyard Chat General What are you reading–The BYC BookClub (Lizzie)

This topic contains 1,290 replies, has 73 voices, and was last updated by  Hiker07_IL_5 6 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,291 total)
  • Author

Hiker07_IL_5
    Participant

I am reading Turning Angel by Greg Iles on my Kindle and Up at Butternut Lake by Mary ? (can’t remember her last name), both are very good. Two e-readers? It’s a long story! LOL

#5260975 Report Abuse
    SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

Blue Moon Bay by Lisa Wingate.  The second book in this series.  The second book I’m reading of hers. Definitely will read more.

Currently reading Flabbergasted by Rat Blackstone. I don’t think this one is a”do-over”

Find more about Weather in Rochester, NY

#5261006 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

I just came from the library a little while ago.  Will start a new book tonight.  Probably The Bone Bed by Patricia Cornwall

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#5262725 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

“Thunder from Jerusalem” by Brock and Bodie Thoene

#5262763 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

I’ve Heard That Song Before — Mary Higgins Clark.  I haven’t read any of her books in a long time

#5263028 Report Abuse
    SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

Firefly Island by Lisa Wingate Third in her Moses Lake series.

I’m also reading three more books by Kristen Heitzmann. “Unforgotten”  from one series. “The Breath of Dawn” and “The Still of Night” from another.

#5263041 Report Abuse

Hiker07_IL_5
    Participant

I didn’t care for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo at all, to cut and dried. Think I was about half way or more through it before I found even a little bit I liked in it, ended up skimming through the last of it. Right now I’m reading one of the Harlequin Intrigue books I just got in, The Wharf by Carol Ericson. I like these books because they have murder/mystery/romance in them but don’t get sickening or gory.

#5263059 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

I heard so much about The Girl With The Tattoo that I decided to read it last year.  I didn’t like it either.  I only got about a chapter into it & gave it up.

I also decided not to read the Mary Higgins Clark book.  Just couldn’t get into it at all.

So instead I am reading one of J.D. Robb’s books —— Treachery in Death

#5264431 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

“The Girls from Corona del Mar” by Rufi Thorpe

#5267471 Report Abuse
    SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

Echoes by Kristen Heitzmann
    Halos by Kristen Heitzmann
    Twilight by Kristen Heitzmann
    Word Gets Around by Lisa Wingate

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by SunshineNY6 SunshineNY6.
    #5267476 Report Abuse
    Resa_NS
    Resa_NS
    Participant

Gayle I read I’ve Heard That Song Before a long time ago, and remembered I liked it:) In some area’s my memory is amazing {Giggle}

I’m reading Book one of the Devaney brothers “Ryan & Sean’ by Sheryll Woods, a good read, I also bought the other 2 so I don’t read them out of sequence:)

#5267481 Report Abuse

Hiker07_IL_5
    Participant

I am reading a Novella by Peggy Henderson that is called “A Yellowstone Promise”, you have to read the whole series to understand it, she’s one of my favorites since her stories are set in the National Parks. I’ve been deciding on wether I want to get the Devaney Bros. books or not, maybe I will now.

#5267488 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King

#5267749 Report Abuse
    feedinthebirds
    feedinthebirds
    Participant

I read Susannah’s Garden as well

#5267797 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

I am reading the 3rd installment of the Zion Legacy series by Brock and Bodie Thoene but I’ll be darned if I can remember the title :(

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,291 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.