What are you reading–The BYC BookClub (Lizzie)

Home Forums Backyard Chat General What are you reading–The BYC BookClub (Lizzie)

This topic contains 1,293 replies, has 73 voices, and was last updated by Gayle Gayle 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,294 total)
  • Author

Hiker07_IL_5
    Participant

I’m reading Shotgun Bride (The McKettrick Cowboys) by Linda Lael Miller. Have read most of the series before I found this one which should have been read first. Oh,well.

#4547577 Report Abuse
    Stelios
    Stelios
    Participant

Last week I finished The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova, and because of my eye accident, I finally finished The Nightbird Call by Anita Rau Badami.  Both excellent reads.

Stella
    Community Team Member

#4547578 Report Abuse

lastoffour
    Participant

I just finished Nicholas Sparks’ new book entitled , “The Best of Me.”  I have read most of his books but this one is the best.  It keeps you thinking and examining your inner thoughts.  Each time I think I know how the book will end, it takes a turn – a very good ending.  I am sure a lot of you Nicholas Sparks fans will enjoy it. 

#4547633 Report Abuse
    mackenzeyryley
    mackenzeyryley
    Participant

I am reading Debbie Macomber’s One Night, love her books.

#4547643 Report Abuse

LonesomeDove_tx
    Participant

I am reading Muleshoe by Jess Butcher. Not usually my cup of tea; bloody, language, etc. I got it because it is a mystery about Confederate gold coins involving Quantril’s Raiders and how it effects the people in present-day Muleshoe, Kansas. It is pretty good, but, as I said, bloody, etc.

#4547654 Report Abuse

bubunny
    Participant

I am reading  the new Stephen King book    – 11/22/63  .   It’s over 800 pages but so good that it’s hard to put it down.   A great story  of  what could have been and I’ve  learned a lot  about Lee Harvey Oswalds life and the controversy about the assassination of JFK.

#4547655 Report Abuse

Grannamumzee
    Participant

Am reading “Plain Jane” by Fern Michaels. OK so far

#4547665 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

Stephen King is my favorite author.  Somehow I missed this new book.  It sounds different from his normal writings?   If they can be considered “normal”.  LOL

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

#4547684 Report Abuse
    Bonitading_NJ
    Bonitading_NJ
    Participant

I’ve read most of King’s works, but haven’t gotten the new one yet. Glad to hear its good. I’ll have to look for it.

I haven’t been reading much lately, been crocheting instead. LOL

#4547690 Report Abuse
    palemap
    palemap
    Participant

I’m reading Stephen King’s “Under the Dome”.  I just got it for Christmas from DH.  I always wait for my favorite authors to come out in paperback.

Pam

#4547698 Report Abuse

LuvsDaisys
    Participant

Storms To Weather…  Paulette Seitz

A Curve IN The Road…Paulette Seitz

#4547704 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

I just started “The Piano Teacher”  –it’s pretty good

#4547709 Report Abuse

LuvsDaisys
    Participant

who’s the author of piano teacher?

#4547742 Report Abuse
    SunshineNY6
    SunshineNY6
    Participant

I’m enjoying Light From Heaven by Jan Karon.

Find more about Weather in Rochester, NY

#4547744 Report Abuse
    Gayle
    Gayle
    Participant

About 2 chapters into Storm Prey I realized I had read it before so  now I’m reading  The Closers by Michael Connely  Want to try & get to the library this weekend.

Community Team Member  photo 193363krpfxnjkkm_zpsb1d455d7.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,294 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.