IS IT ME???

Home Forums Backyard Chat General IS IT ME???

This topic contains 62,331 replies, has 485 voices, and was last updated by Jill Staake Jill Staake 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62,332 total)
  • Author

aliceplays_wi
    Participant

I WIN!!!
    or maybve not but it’s fun anyway
    :o) alice

#4483841 Report Abuse

mockingbirdBon_SCal
    Participant

BirdyJ,
    it’s a lost cause for them. We’ll blow these guys out of the water being on the West Coast. I Stay up past midnight. There are times when I havn’t gone to bed yet and easternkingbird is just getting up. I will always be the last one. I know you work, so you won’t be up as late either.

I won I won I shot the BBGun!!!!!!!!!!!

#4483842 Report Abuse
    BirdyJ_SoCal
    BirdyJ_SoCal
    Participant

*** THE END ***

photo limpbirdsmallanim_zps04639831.gif

#4483843 Report Abuse
    Lizzie
    Lizzie
    Participant

HEY, I’M AWAKE! Do I get the last word?

#4483844 Report Abuse

Ok_Sas
    Participant

Nope Lizzz I think I have the last word!!!

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!!!!!!!

#4483845 Report Abuse

Flowerchild_va
    Participant

Is someone talking to ME? Hey, pass me a cold one with that slice, please.

#101694 Report Abuse
    BirdyJ_SoCal
    BirdyJ_SoCal
    Participant

Is it me or just bad timimg? It seems like every time I answer a posting that’s where it ends. Its like my addition “killed” it. So many of your posts seem to go on and on and I would love to get in on the fun. Am I just being paranoid? Probably. I guess someone has to be last! If I have stepped on any toes or not followed some BB etiquite, please let me appologize!!! Not intentional I assure you!

PLEASE NOTE!!! If you are reading this for the first time, this post now has over 43,500  responses and has been going on for over 9 years!!!  Come join the silliness–we’re all a bit crazy here!  ~~ BirdyJ

photo limpbirdsmallanim_zps04639831.gif

#4483715 Report Abuse

Hearts_Va
    Participant

Don’t let it worry you, dear. There are times when it seems to be really rolling along and a subject just gets dropped. Sooner or later, you’ll hit a hot topic and you’ll be really surprized by the action you’ll get.
    Just enjoy the board and go along for the ride…no matter how long or short.
    :) Susan

#4483716 Report Abuse

Woda_MT
    Participant

Well, I’d sure hate to see this post go without an answer!! LOL I think that happens to me often also, but I always think “Well, I sure got the last word there.”
    You are right, someone has to be last and I am sure it is never done intentionally.

#4483717 Report Abuse

Kidkat_NJ
    Participant

I thought that only happens to me.
    LOL
    So, I am not alone

#4483718 Report Abuse

cande_ND
    Participant

I’m sure it’s just bad timing.! Hi, I haven’t met you yet. I was off for about 3 weeks and you must have come while I was gone. Glad to meet you! Please don’t feel bad; there’s no etiquette to follow, and I’m sure you haven’t “stepped” on any toes. Most of us wear steel-toed shoes, anyhow! LOL. Just stick with us and as everyone gets to know you better and you get to know us better, you’ll feel more comfortable and sure of your self.

#4483719 Report Abuse
    Resa_NS
    Resa_NS
    Participant

Oh Birdy,
    I get those days too, when I think I give a thread the kiss of death, or I think everyone, is avoiding me. It just doesn’t happen that way, it’s only my own insecurities {{giggle}}
    Don’t get paranoid about it, Remember the people on here are not mind readers, and why would they be offended, you haven’t done anything to get anyone mad at you (Have you?)
    I don’t think so, I think it’s all in the timing.
    Resa.

#4483720 Report Abuse

Kidkat_NJ
    Participant

Hey !
    I wasn’t last.

Yet

#4483721 Report Abuse

Welcome to the club BirdyJ. Don’t think I’ve talked to you before. I post about everyday. Some get quite a few answers and some none at all. I really don’t pay much attention to who is first or last. We just chatter away all the time. Just keep joining in, first, last or in the middle. God bless. Addie

#4483722 Report Abuse

WalkersMom__Ohio
    Participant

Well Thank Goodness someones paranoid on here besides me..*giggle*…
    BirdyJ,The only eitquite required here is “Have Fun”….
    You are a lovely addition to our Backyard, so drop the paranoia and just jump in..I’ll be last next time..I love getting in the last word..*giggle*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62,332 total)

The topic ‘IS IT ME???’ is closed to new replies.