Need Swan Hummer feeder holder

Home Forums Gardening Look What I Made Need Swan Hummer feeder holder

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  koidoc 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Bandera
    Participant

I’m looking for the plans for the wooden swan hummingbird feeder holder that was in the April/May 2006 issue of B&B! I just bought the current issue and saw it in the mail section. The online version doesn’t list it! Help???

#4473549 Report Abuse

Bandera
    Participant

Brandybrook, thanks so much for looking!! My email is holana1@yahoo.com

#4473548 Report Abuse

brandybrookNYZN3
    Participant

I will look tonight and if I still have the mag, I will bring it to work and scan the directions and e-mail to you. Please post your e-mail address. Linda

#4473550 Report Abuse

brandybrookNYZN3
    Participant

Just be patient with me, I got side-tracked last night and did not look, “forgot to make myself a stickit” LOL, but will do it this evening for sure.

#4473551 Report Abuse

brandybrookNYZN3
    Participant

Hi there, finally got it for you. I sent it from work, so it has my work e-mail address on it. Hope you receive it okay.

#4473552 Report Abuse

brandybrookNYZN3
    Participant

p.s. Bandera: If you don’t receive it okay, e-mail me at davlint@northnet.com and give me your address and I will mail a copy to you.

#4473553 Report Abuse

Bandera
    Participant

Brandybrook!
    Thanks so much for the email. I got the article just fine and printed it out right away! Can’t wait to get hubby to cut one out for me! Could be presents for friends this xmas! Thanks!!!

#4473554 Report Abuse

chfeca
    Participant

Could I get a copy of the Swan hummer feeder?

chelcalfed@yahoo.com

Thanks, Chfeca

#4473555 Report Abuse

liunda
    Participant

if you get the swan pattern, can you pass it along to me please
    liunda

#4473556 Report Abuse

brandybrookNYZN3
    Participant

Chefeca: I will try to e-mail it to you. Let me know if you get it okay

Liunda, I need your e-mail address.

#4473557 Report Abuse

Bandera
    Participant

Dear Brandybrook, Thanks so much for helping others that love this feeder!

#4473558 Report Abuse

brandybrookNYZN3
    Participant

Not a problem. Glad to share it. As long as I still have it saved on my computer, it will available to anyone that wants it.

I still need an e-mail for Liunda
    so I can send it to her as well

#4473559 Report Abuse

jostang
    Participant

My 15 year old son made that feeder for me for mothers day. it turned out beautifully!!and it is the center of my front deck railing so all who visit see it! he painted it white and black marker for the eye’s. I LOVE IT!!

#4696456 Report Abuse

unclemartin
    Participant

I know it has been several years since you posted about the April/May 2006 issue concerning the plans for making a swan hummingbird feeder,but I wonder if you still have access to those plans or know anyone who would have them. I misplaced mine and would love to have them again. Thanks. shoretoshore@embarqmail.com.

#4697294 Report Abuse

koidoc
    Participant

Uncle Martin….were you able to get those plans for the Swan Hummer feeder holder?  I just saw all the posts about it….I would love to have a copy of it if you were able to get it.  My email address is vwpond2@yahoo.com.  Thanks in advance!  [:)]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.