Add some pizazz to an open fence with this fun and easy craft that transforms old tablecloths into a colorful dragonfly design!
What You’ll Need
- Plastic tablecloths in multiple colors
- Sketch out your design first, and use the sketch as a guide to weave the pattern into the fence.
- Cut plastic tablecloths into long strips.
- Weave one color of plastic strips in and out of the fence openings to create a design outline.Tie ends of strips to the fence to secure.
- Weave other colors inside the outline to completely fill it in, tying off and tucking the ends of the strips back in on themselves to secure.
Keep Crafting! Turn a Bowling Pin into a Butterfly!
Our sister magazine, Country Woman, ran this craft in their June/July 2017 issue. Subscribe at Country Woman Magazine for more quirky crafts!