NO PURCHASE, ONLINE SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN ENTRY’S CHANCE OF WINNING.
The Birds & Blooms Extra Hidden Object Sweepstakes is sponsored by RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC. (“Sponsor”). Sweepstakes begins October 10, 2018 and ends December 11, 2018.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal residents age 18 and older of the United States, its territories and possessions, or a legal resident of Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec). Employees and members of the immediate families of employees of Sponsor, its affiliated or subsidiary companies, judging agents and promotion partners are not eligible. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the U.S.A. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You can enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet. Please go to birdsandblooms.com and follow the online entry instructions. To enter successfully you must fill in the online entry form including your full name, address, city, state, zip telephone number, email address (if you have one) along with the magazine page number and location where you found the hidden object. You will find one hidden object in each issue of Birds & Blooms Extra. To be eligible all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on December 11, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Deadline Date”). Only one entry per person is permitted. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be included and later entries will be disqualified. Each entry has an equal chance to win. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant for any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process. In the event the Sweepstakes is entered via a mobile device, Message and Data charges may apply.
3. PRIZES: Ten (10) prizes of a one year subscription to Birds & Blooms magazine will be awarded. The approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each prize is $10.00. The total ARV of all prizes in this Sweepstakes is $100.00. The prize is not transferable, and cannot be assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value in the event that any of the stated prizes cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor. All taxes, if any are the sole responsibility of the winners. Neither the Sponsor nor its affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about December 11, 2018 by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Approximate odds of winning are estimated at 1 in 5,000. Winners will be notified by email within 30 days of the drawing. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use the winner’s name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
5. CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. Sponsor, is not liable for, late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, garbled or jumbled, stolen, postage due mail or illegible entries or for printing, distribution or production errors. Sponsor is not liable for any malfunctions or failures of any telephone network or lines, computer internet system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials relating to this Sweepstakes, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time for any reason. In such circumstances prizes will be awarded based on entries received to date of termination. All prizes will be awarded.
6. CONSUMER INFORMATION: Sponsor may share customer information about you with reputable companies in order for them to offer you products and services of interest to you. If you would rather we not share information, wish to receive a list of winners, or you do not want to receive future sweepstakes or skill contest mailings from Sponsor, specify your request in writing to Hidden Object Contest, PO Box 50005, Prescott, Arizona 86301-5005. Request for list of winners must be received within one year of the Sweepstakes Deadline Date.
|Prizes||ARV||Number of Prizes||Odds||Final Closing Date|
|A one-year subscription to Birds & Blooms magazine.||$10||10||1:5,000*||12/11/2018|
|*Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. ALL ENTRIES HAVE THE SAME CHANCE OF WINNING.
No one will know who the winner is until after the sweepstakes ends. Final Closing Date is the last date entries are accepted. See Official Rules for details. ENTRY IS FREE.
You don’t have to buy anything to enter. Just enter as instructed. You will be entered for the prize offered in this sweepstakes. BUYING WON’T HELP YOU WIN.
Your chances of winning without a purchase are just as good as the chances of someone who buys something.